Money on my mind

2 days later
I walked into a huge office building and went into the elevator. A guy was I there he kept looking at me. It was making me uncomfortable. He saw that I noticed him looking at me.
     "I'm sorry miss, you are just very pretty" he nervous laughed
     "Oh it's ok Thank you" I smiled and he smiled
      "Would you like to go out sometime?" He asked me
      "Oh I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend" I let him down and his smile fell.
       "it's ok, he's a very lucky guy" he gave me a sad smile then the elevator opened. I ran down the hall because I was late for my interview already. I entered the women's office she gave me an interesting look.
"Hello, I'm Aria Montgomery" I shook her hand and she gestured for me to sit down. I handed her my resume. She looked it over. I was nervous. My palms were sweating and I was shaking.
"First of all, calm down sweet heart, it's just an interview" she smiled and I tried to smile back but it didn't work.
"And second of all you didn't do you last year of college?" She seemed confused
"Yeah, something happened that year and I never went back" I told her and she nodded
"Ok, well how is your home life is that ok?" She asked me
"I live a lone in an apartment here in the city, I have a brother named Mike that lives in San Francisco, my parents live in Pennsylvania" I told her
"How about friends, do they live here or no?" She asked me
"My friends live all over right now, but my boyfriend is coming to New York tomorrow, why are you asking me these questions?" I asked her
"I know your story Aria, I want to make sure nothing could happen to you and that you would be too distracted" she answered me
"I think we are done here" she showed me the door and I picked up my bag and exited the building. I went home knowing I didn't get the job. I'm gonna lose my apartment, I can't afford it. I sat on my bed and broke down crying. I can't lose this place, I won't get another, I don't have money. I have worn this same interview outfit 13 times, I can't afford a new one. It was expensive. I just sat and cried. I got up to look at my mail. There was a letter from the building owner, he was going to kick me out soon. I cried even harder then I heard someone knock on the door.
    "It's open" I call. I stared at the letter and cried. I heard the door open and shut.
     "Hey" it was Jason. Oh my god. He wasn't suppose to come here until tomorrow. I quickly whipped my tears and turned around. 
     "Hey, you weren't suppose to be in New York until tomorrow" I went and hugged him and he hugged me tight. I tried holding back my tears. I couldn't help thinking about it. Jason is gonna think I'm a loser. I started crying hard. Jason pulled away and put his hands on my shoulders and gave a confused look.
       "Aria what's wrong?" He whipped my tears.
      "I'm going to lose my apartment" I cried harder hearing the words out loud.
        "But what about the interview you had today? You can get that job and get money" he said
        "It didn't go well" I shook my head. I gave Jason the letter. He read it over
        "He wants you out a week from today?" Jason asked
        "Yeah and I have no where to go because I have no money because I don't have a job" I pouted.
        "How about you come stay with me?" Jason offered
        "I don't want to invade" I told him
        "You won't be, come on it's not like I don't know you" Jason smiled and I gave him a huge hug and a kiss.
"Thank you" I smiled and he kissed my forehead.
"Let's go do something fun to get your mind off of this" Jason offered. We left the apartment and we walked around the city. Since I've been here I haven't done this, just walked around and saw the buildings. It was amazing, and beautiful. We went to time squared and walked up a large stair case and looked at the views of billboards and signs and buildings it was so great. I felt like all my stress was lifted from me.
       "Want to grab dinner?" Jason asked me 
      "Sure" we walked down the stair case and walked around the city until we found a restaurant.   
        "Here?" Jason asked pointing to a small restaurant.  
         "Ok" we walked in and sat down. I ordered pizza and Jason ordered a burger.
          "So how is living in the city?" Jason asked me
           "It's ok, I mean it's beautiful, but hard to get place to place" I answered
           "That's why I'm always late for interviews" I told him
            "You will get a job, maybe you should apply for one out of NY" Jason offered. Maybe I should do that.
    After we finished eating we went back to my apartment. We laid on the couch together and watched a movie. Jason fell asleep. He is unconscious, so I can braid his hair if I want. No he'll kill me. I got a blanket and covered both of us with it. And I fell asleep on him.

A/N
  Sorry guys, it's kind of a short chapter, I've been so busy, this is my last week off from school, so I'm preparing and making the most of the week.
                       ~ Nicole