6ft under the ground

Aria's POV
I love Ezra, he loves literature and he's sweet. The only problem is that he is my teacher, and we have to keep our relationship from everyone. But I want to start telling people.
I knocked on Ezra's apartment door. He opened with out a shirt and with grey sweat pants.
"Hey" he smiled and let me in.
"Ok so I got you a coffee" I handed him the drink.
"Thanks" he kissed my head.
"We need to talk" I blurted out
"What about?" He asked and we sat on his couch.
"Are we going to move forward with our relationship? Are we going to start toe dipping into the pool?" I asked him. He grabbed my hands
"Aria I would love to start moving forward into our relationship, but it's a huge risk" he told me and stared into my eyes.
"I have to go get ready for Ian's funeral" I told him and got up off his couch.
"Aria wait, I'll go to the funeral too" he told me
"I don't want you there if you aren't going to hug me when I need it" I said then left. I walked down the street and back home. I put on a short black dress with a shrug and I put my hair up.
I met the other girls at the entrance of the church. We walked to different pews. Then I saw Ezra enter the church. A smile grew across my face. He started walking towards me, then my mom came in front of him. Of course.
"Ezra what are you doing here?" My mom asked him and panic grew across his face. He can't do it.
"I'm here to support spencer and to be a role model of whole student body" he smiled at her. I sighed of anger
"That's nice, come, sit with us" my mom smiled and gestured him to sit with her and my dad. He mouthed 'I'm sorry' I shook my head and sat for the ceremony.

After the ceremony, we all went out to the grave yard and they put the casket into the hole they dug. The 4 of us grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it in the hole. As I dusted off my hands I saw Jason Dilaurentis sitting on a bench playing with a piece of grass. I just watched him. He has always been mysterious to me. He was always nice when I talked to him tho. He was really nice not to call the police on mike.
We finished with the burial, and everyone walked around talking with others. I kept staring at Jason. He looked so sad. I was about to head over there then Emily came up behind me.
"Waiting for Fitz?" She asked. I stopped walking.
"Yeah" I replied
"What's his deal?" She asked looking at Jason
"I think he is here the same reason we are" I told Emily
"To spit on Ian's grave?" She scuffed
"No, for closure" I looked at her
"I still think he is creepy" she walked away and I sighed. I started walking over again, then Ezra came over to me.
"Aria, I'm so sorry" he held my shoulders. I brushed him off
"I panicked" he told me
"No Ezra no sorry, I really need a hug from you today, not later at your apartment or tomorrow at Hollis" I got upset. He looked over at my parents as if he was nervous.
"Just forget it Ezra" I walked away and over to Jason. I knew Ezra was watching me but I don't care. I looked down at him.
"Hey" I greeted Jason. He looked up at me, squinting because of the sun.
"Hey Aria" he greeted me
"Just wanted to say thanks again for not telling on mike" I smiled at him. He just looked at the ground. I sat next to him.
"Why didn't you call the police?" I asked him
"I have seen enough to cops at my house for one year" he looked at me
"I get that" I said
"You don't know how good it feels to know, that it wasn't me" he threw his head back looking at the sky
"What do you mean" I asked him
"I don't remember anything from that night, I woke the next morning with a wicked hangover and this" he pulled out a folded piece of paper and handed it to me. I opened it and read the writing. I know what you did I looked up at him. Is this from A.
"Who gave you this?" I asked him
"I don't know" he said
"You wouldn't hurt her" I reminded him
"I know, but I was jealous of her, I was always jealous of her, she was perfect, my parents loved her, and I was mad" he told me
"My parents can't even look me in the eye" he mumbled
"They know they lost the wrong kid" he teared up. I wanted to hug him. I've never seen this side of Jason.
"Jason that is not true" I put my hand on his shoulder. He stayed silent.
"Maybe coming here today, was a mistake" I asked
"Maybe" he ran his fingers threw his hair. I saw my parents were about to leave. I gave Jason a half hug.
"Ive gotta go, I'll see you around" I said goodbye and left. She