Dream a little dream of me

The next morning the storm cleared up. Jason was up already. I went down stairs, I saw him all dressed.
     "Morning" I greeted him
     "Morning" he smiled
     "I would have made you breakfasts but the electricity is still out" he told me. I smiled at him
     "It's fine, you were nice enough to to let me stay here" I said in a thankful voice
      "It was no big deal" he smiled. It was silent for a good two minutes.
       "So uh are we going to talk about what happened last night" Jason asked. 
       "I don't know" I couldn't answer. 
      "Obviously we both have feelings for each other, but-" I cut him off
        "Ezra is in the way" he nodded
        "I'm going to talk to him about everything, but what do you want?" I asked him.
         "What do you mean?" He asked
        "Do you want to have a relationship or no?" I ask him. He walked over to me and grabbed my hands.
         "Aria, I'm not an idiot, I wouldn't pass up the chance to be with you" he  looked right in my eyes. All I could do was smile.
          "Ok, I'll talk to Ezra today when I see him" i kissed him then I checked the time.
         "Shit I have to go home and get ready for school" I said goodbye and ran out of the house and went home. I changed and did my hair and make up. I went to school and surprisingly I got there on time! Today was the college fair so we don't have classes. I ate breakfast with Emily.
       "So did you figure out that dream with Jason?" She asked
       "Uh sort of" I replied
      "What's that mean?" She asked nervous
       "I stayed over his house last night" I didn't finish
       "Aria no you didn't" Emily gasped
      "No Emily we just kissed a few times, nothing has been "taken"" I told her
        "Oh ok good, what about Ezra?" She asked me
       "I have to break up with him, I can't deal with hiding anymore and he still has feelings for Jackie" I told her and stood up to go look around at colleges.
   As I walked around I saw so many awesome colleges. I wanted to go to a college that offers a lot. Then I saw Ezra setting up the Hollis booth, I was going to go over and talk to him, then I saw Jackie. That women makes me cringe. I went over any way
      "Ezra can I talk to you?" I asked.
     "Yeah let's go over here" he said and we went somewhere more private.
       "Ezra, I can't do this anymore" I told him
      "What do you mean" he asked
       "We need to break up, we just aren't right together" I told him and he got upset
       "Aria why?" He asked
       "You still have feelings for Jackie and I have feelings for someone else" I told him. He was about to cry
        "But Aria, I love you" he said
        "If you really loved me, you would be showing me off and telling people that you love me, you didn't do that" I yelled at him then walked away. He didn't follow he sat on the bench and I heard him cry. I didn't feel guilty though, he didn't love me as much as he said. I went around the fair again. I bumped into Spencer.
"Hey spence, what's up" I asked. She held up 5 pan flits.
"These are the colleges I'm applying to, none of them are near here" she sounded angry.
"I want to get away from A, Aria!" She dreamed
"Will we ever?" I asked
"We have to" she told me.

After school I went home and my mom was yelling at Mike. I walked up the stairs.
"Mike give me the computer" she yelled and grabbed it but he pulled he pulled again and she fell.
"Mom" I squealed. I rushed over to her
"Are you ok?" Mike and I ask
"I'm fine and if your dad asks, I tripped on the stairs got it?" She demanded. Mike and I looked at each other then nodded to her. I seriously can't take this family any more. I got my mom an ice pack and she wrapped it on her ankle. I got a text from Jason.
Jason: do you want to go out for dinner or something
Aria: yes!!! I'll meet you at your house in a half hour?
Jason: perfect😘❤️
I fixed my make up and my hair. I threw a different outfit on and headed over to Jason's.
"Hey" he greeted me
"Hello" I smiled at him
"In or out of town?" He asked me
"Out" I answered. We got in the car. We drove and drove for hours.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"Philly, for the night, it's nice, the lights and the music it's romantic at night" he smiled at me.
"Really" I tilted my head and he stared in my eyes. We drove a few more minutes then he parked and we got out of the car. I looked around it was beautiful. Bright and amazing. I was in aw. Then Jason came over to where I was standing and grabbed my hand. I turned and looked up at him. We started walking around. We took photos together and we passed a huge statue that spelt out Love. I pulled Jason over to it. We took pictures together. We walked around more. Then we heard music playing. Jason and I went over to it. We started dancing. I recognized the song so I started singing.
Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me
Say nighty-night and kiss me
Then Jason kissed me and he started singing a long with me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll missme.
While I'm alone and blue as can be, dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading, but I linger on, dear.
Still craving your kiss, I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear.
Just saying this: Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you.
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you.
But in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading, but I linger on, dear.
Still craving your kiss, I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear.
Just saying this: Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you.
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you.
But in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me.
The song ended and we kissed again and he held me tight.