conclusion

Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I liked writing it (for the most part).

I'm sorry if the ending felt rushed, choppy, and just plain bad. I didn't have a clear plan when I was coming up with the story, but I promise Book 2 of Kathleen's journey will planned out better.

Yes, I'll be writing Kathleen a second book! It will be based on her and Moose's time at MSRA, and most of the old characters will return, as well as a few new characters.

If you have suggestions or thoughts for the new story, drop me a comment or send me a message! I check every one of my comments and my inbox daily, so I'll get back to you as soon as I see it.

Just remember it's the holiday season, things are getting pretty busy. I just signed a lease on a new horse, holidays are right around the corner, and midterms for school are coming up shockingly fast.

For those of you who haven't, please go ahead and read the original Maple Stream Riding Academy! That story is based on Cami, her horse Raquel, as well as Mason and her journeys there. In my opinion, it's a better read than this book, so if there's some odd chance you liked this book, I guarantee you will love the original.

I think that's all I had to say, thank you so much for reading.

Love you all!