Hanging with Scott and Liam

Stiles was driving to the school that morning as the weekend had passed and so he was focusing on his classes and his work for those classes which he was doing a decent job of keeping his grades up in those classes so he had a good time in school so far . He parked in the parking lot before he then went into the school and grabbed the books and materials he needed for the rest of his first classes before he closed his locker and put in a earbud before listening to a playlist as he walked to the first class in his schedule before he sat down in the classroom seat he usually sat in and the class began .

The classes went by and Stiles was soon headed to the lunchroom before seeing his girlfriend sitting down next to him as he sat down and she kissed his cheek before he asked what she was doing there for and Lydia told him she needed to do a interview with him for a class and so he smiled before they walked to the classroom that was being used for the interviews for the class. He sat down and Lydia pulled out the clipboard with the questions on it and she began by asking him his age and other usual questions .

Then she was moving on to the other more important questions and once they were done Stiles went to his next class which went by quickly till it was time for Stiles to go home and so he drove home where he sat down and did his homework for the next few minutes until the work was done then Stiles went to get his keys before driving to Scott's house where he and Liam were playing some PS3 . Kyle smiled before opening his door and allowing Stiles into the house.

Stiles was allowed into the house and Scott fist bumped him before they sat back down and Stiles watched his friends play some fighting game before it was his turn to play so he was playing against Liam so he picked out his character and they began to fight for the next hour before they got tired. Once they were done Stiles asked if they wanted to drive around the town and see if there's anything to do so they agreed and they piled into Stiles's car before they pulled out of the driveway.

Stiles was then driving to the coffee shop and ordered their drinks before sitting down and sipping the drinks for a while before getting up and then driving to the mall before looking around and seeing if there was anything that they wanted to get. They bought some new movies for the two other guys before they sat down and ate three slices of pizza that they had bought from the pizza part of the food court for a while before they threw out the trash and headed to the last store which was the game store.

They were then looking around for a while and when they didn't find anything they wanted they then walked to the car before driving home where Scott asked Stiles and Liam if they wanted to stay for dinner and both guys agreed before Stiles was then texting his dad telling him where he would be before they ordered Chinese food and watched some Star Wars for the time it took to get the food. The food was then there in the house and Scott paid for the food before they opened the food and put it in bowl since there was Wonton soup .

Then since the soup was there along with the stuff they ordered before they then sat down and dug into the meal while they watched the movie for the next amount of time before they washed the dishes and then Stiles went home . He sat down in his desk chair and logged onto his laptop before checking his emails and then opening up his newest chapter . After he finished deleting the old emails he then read his newest ones before closing the email site.

He then worked on his writing for the next amount of time before he was done and then uploaded it to his profiles before then going to take his shower and then get dressed . After that Stiles got into his bed and went to sleep due to needing to get up early.