7. ForgetYourLust

7.

I headed straight to the bar as soon as I'd gotten out of the elevator. Talk about a ride from hell. I hated people sometimes. As much as I tried to ignore what they had said about me, they didn't know they were right.

I ordered a very strong drink from the bar, downing it in a matter of minutes before ordering another. The bartender gave me the side eye but I just stared at him until he gave in, giving me another drink. I pulled my phone out and texted my friends before heading to the panel room where the concert was going to be.

It was packed. I ignored the snide looks from girls judging my outfit and looked for my friends. I found them with relative ease since Oscar was so obscenely tall.

"Hey!" Kelly waved as I went over. "You okay?" She looked me up and down as well. "You look great." She noted without a hint of judgement. I can at least count on my friends to have my back.

"Thanks, I needed to get out of that room." I said, joining her where she leant against a wall close to the stage. The band started up again and I moved in closer to her so she could hear me. "He's going to tell Danneel."

She nodded, reaching out to grab my forearm in support. "It's probably a good idea."

I shrugged. "I know. I almost wish he didn't have to."

"You know he has to."

"I know, I mean, I almost wish I hadn't done what we did. I feel dirty." I told her about the girls in the elevator and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't listen to them, they're just jealous. Envy can do some pretty ugly things to good people."

I took another sip of my drink, feeling the buzz in my veins already. "You're telling me."

My phone buzzed in my hand and I looked down to check it.

I'm gunna be on soon. Shall I expect my biggest fan front of stage?

I smiled. He's never going to let that go, is he?

Smart ass. I'm against the wall, keeping my teasing ways to myself.

I took a few moments to appreciate where I was. I'd been so in my head the last few days I'd barely taken a second to realize where I was and what I was doing. I'd been looking forward to this weekend for months. I decided not to let a small handful of fans get to me, and instead, enjoy the evening.

I let myself smile as I watched the band, letting my hips sway to the music and even found myself singing along. I was just getting into it when my phone buzzed again.

You look beautiful when you smile.

Fucking Jensen. I froze immediately, feeling his eyes on me. I searched the stage but the lights were too bright. I decided to put my phone away so I wouldn't feel so paranoid and tucked it into my backpack.

I finished out the song, dancing like no one (meaning Jensen) was watching. I clapped extra loud. Well, as loud as I could with a drink in my hand, when the song finished, and listened to Rob woo the crowd as he was so good at doing.

And then there he was, appearing between the curtains as he climbed the stairs to the stage and the room erupted. I clapped and put my fingers between my teeth to wolf whistle.

"Hey guys," Jensen crooned into the microphone Rob handed him as he placed it into a microphone stand. "Do you guys mind if I come and sing a couple of songs with the guys real quick?" He asked. As if anyone in this room was about to say no.