Chapter 10

READ. THE. END. NOTE. Believe it or not, SOMETIMES THEY ARE IMPORTANT.

CLARA'S P.O.V.

     I watched in horror as the kitchen knife whizzed right past Jason's head, and halfway into the wall behind him. He managed to pluck it out with no trouble. He seemed to be staring right at Ralph's chest.

     Ralph grew some balls and finally decided to speak up. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. The cops are after you for enough murders, wouldn't want them after you for another." He spoke, and his wrist shook rapidly. "You're nothing without me, Jason. I took you under my wing when you had no where to go, and now you're going to betray me like this?"

     "Ralph, you just tried to kill me." Jason said through gritted teeth. "I think that can eliminate and reasons that I shouldn't kill you."

     Ralph puts his hands behind his back. "Fine then, go ahead. I won't move, just go ahead and kill me now if that's what you really wanna do."

     I looked at the knife, then at Ralph, then Jason. Jason was already half-looking at me. "Should I?" he asked. I looked down at my shaking hands. Ralph's life was in my arms right now, it only depended on my answer; yes or no.

~~~

yeah, that's right. I am not updating until atleast 5 people PM/tweet me what they think Ralph's fate should be. The next chapter is in YOUR hands.

~Katie