(1)

My eyes slowly closed at the sound of my teachers voice who was rambling on about a war I probably don't even know the name of, When the bell went off signalling the first break of the day causing my eyes to shoot open.

"Aish, Y/N how much sleep did you get last night"Leemin asked already opening up a cinnamon bun. I sighed and looked up at her while she began devouring the poor bun.

"I went to bed early for once but history has it's way of getting to me"I sighed tiredly. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my chest causing me to squeak.

"Y/N-shi, wake up be lively it's a brand new day"Kimmy giggled squeezing the breath out of my lips lungs.

"Kimmy-ah get off of her before you suffocate her"Leemin spat, her crumbs flying all over the place. Once Kimmy had let go, I sat up stretching. My eyes opened fully only to see a smudge covering my glasses.

"Stupid glasses"I said under my breath loud enough for only me to hear. I opened up my desk to find a tissue but was instead greeted with a small white envelope. I wiped my glasses on my shirt and put them back on my face, my eye sight finally adjusting. Once I had a better view of the letter my heart began to pound. There is only one type of letter this could be, the only type of letter people get in their desks. A love letter.
I bit my lip, my hands became shaky, maybe Mark had finally noticed me.
I silently screamed causing people in the classroom to look at me.

"Sorry"I said bowing my head. I calmed my self down and adjusted my glasses on my face. I took a deep breath and set the envelope down. I stared at it for a while, then I felt a nudge in my left rib.
"Just open it already"Leemin said clearly my excitement had interrupted her second breakfast. I nodded in response and turned my attention back to the letter. I brought my shaky hand towards it, slowly opening it. Careful not to rip its confinement. Once it was open, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I pulled the folded piece of paper from the inside and took another deep breath before unfolding it.

"This letter has been sent to you to warn you about the curse that has now been put on you, do not ignore this otherwise bad luck will come onto you. Oh Baelee ignored this letter and a week letter was diagnosed with incurable cancer, Choi Sonmi ignored this letter and was killed in a car accident a month later. Send this to 3 other friends to terminate your curse"

I put the letter down on my desk. Here I thought I would end up with my Prince Charming, instead I end up with my death sentence. I absolutely hate chain mail but it's something I can't escape I don't want to die at such a young age.

I set out my mission and my first victim was the devil himself.

"Ah Y/N you need to so much more like your brother, such a smart handsome boy"My mother said patting my older brother's head while he ate his food with a shit eating grin pointing in my direction.
"Your mother is right, you should be getting A's like your brother. Ah son have some more"My father continued adding more rice to my brothers bowl.
"Thank you papa,mama"My brother said with a mouth full of food, a face only a mother could love cause I sure can't.

My next victim was Sunghye, not because I hated her or anything. It's just she lives right next door and easier than traveling to another classmates house on the other side of town.

I watched Mark playing the guitar while singing along with most of the lower class men as I hid behind a tree. For a second I swear he noticed me and waved at me, I stupidly waved back only to find out Sunghye was walking behind me. I pretended to scratch the back of my head and look at the markings of the tree and she walked up to Mark as smiled towards him.
Yep totally have nothing against her.

I still hadn't decided on my final victim yet until I was forced to trash duty. I was walking with the plastics when I saw them. It was the delinquents of our school and their leader Im Jaebum or JB as he likes to be called. He's known for his fighting skills and so no one in school messes with him, I heard once he took on 50 guys all by himself and only came out with 1 scratch. His gang is as annoying as he is but for some reason are our schools protectors. Kim Yugyeom, Bambam and Jackson Wang.