Truth or Dare? ~ Chapter 2

We were doing basketball in P.E. I don't mind it, I'd still prefer to be doing something else. Like, I don't know, Dance or whatever. We are waiting to see what teams we are put in. Turns out that the squealy chav girls are put with the tough athletic boys. How cliche. A group of about eight people were left but we needed to be split into two teams.

"Okay then." Our teacher announced "Chelsea, Natalie, I know you two are best friends so you can be together and...you're some of my best students so you can go with Damian and Jake." Damian looked up at us shyly. He was hugging his knees, appearing to be quite insecure. Jake was next to him and just smiled, seeming quite confident and friendly. We were sent to a certain part of the sports hall to play. Chelsea started trying to get to know Jake straight away. I saw Damian leaning against the wall, looking awkward without his friend Jake so I went over to him.

"Hey, Damian, right?" I greeted and Damian nodded silently. "I'm Natalie. Are you alright?"

"Yeah fine..." Damian muttered. I smiled "Why are you talking to me?" I frowned because those words sounded a little bit harsh "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just though you didn't like me."

"Why would you think that?" I wondered

"Not a lot of people do. They all think Jake and I are emo and stupid. We got sick of the bullying so our parents let us move here."

"Are you two brothers then?"

"No, just very close friends. We've known each other for as long as we can remember, really. Jake was the first, and so far only, person I trusted."

"Well, Chelsea seems to of taken an interest in him as well..." I giggled, pointing over to Chelsea, talking to Jake and twirling her hair. Damian laughed a little as well.

"It's strange. He hasn't looked at someone like that before. I think he likes her..." Damian smiled. 

"We should try to get them together, we're matchmakers." I laughed and Damian joined "Anyway, we should start playing basketball before Miss starts having a go at us."

"Yeah, I'm gonna beat you anyway."

"I'd like to see you try."

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to upload and sorry it's short. I'm not really sure what to do with this story and with Bite Me! so suggestions would be good. I know how I want it to go in places I'm just not sure how to get there.

So basically, is of Natalie (played by musicalbethan off YouTube)

KTHNXBAI <3