Jerome x reader pt 2

"W-Wait," you breathed with a shaky voice as his middle finger teased your clit. "What? Don't like it? Am I to harsh?" His laugh was creepy, but oh, so sinister and sexy. "Are you one of these girl who need some vanilla bla bla bla before they get horny?" His eyes were so close to yours, bored almost through you.

His tongue darted out to moisten them. "Somehow I like it. It's unlike my mother who screwed anything with a heartbeat. Otherwise," you yelped as he ripped your shirt apart with ease, "I can become a quite impatient character when I see something as delicious as you. You are quite lush, my little sunshine. And, come on..." Jerome rose his hands in a shrugging motion and right after they shot downwards again, as if he wanted to say Look at me! "I look good in this crap. You can't tell me I this doesn't things to you." Yes, he was right, but oh damn, his haughtiness unnerved you.

"You arrogant bastard..." You shot dark glances at him, your eyes were thin slits only. Unimpressed he nodded, held his hand in front of his mouth and yawned. "Forgive me, did you say something?" You stayed silent, but kept your frown.

Jerome sighed. "Sweetheart, relax a little bit." He noticed you wearing a bra with a front hook - much to his delight. "I know a way how to. Wanna see? Ah, why am I even asking? Of course you wanna see it!" "N-No! Stop it! Ah...!" In one swift move he unhooked your bra and pushed the material aside to expose your wonderful soft flesh. Biting the right half of his bottom lip and with his thumb and index finger holding his chin he smirked satisfied. "P-Please stop staring at me like this," you begged ashamed, your face turned away from him.

Your body jerked at his dark chortle. "You know, there is one thing I don't understand." Angrily you hissed, "And what might that be?" "You act all coy and that shit, saying I shouldn't stare at you, but why don't you try to cover yourself then? Huh? Only one of your hands is tied to the chair. The other one is free, beautiful." Horrified you looked at your free and and realized that he spoke the truth. A high-pitched yell escaped your lips as cold hands grabbed for your breasts and a hot breath hit your face, "Would you be so kind and explain it to me? Wait, wait, wait!" he nibbled your earlobes, "You wanted me to see you, right? Riddle solved!"

Was he right? Did you wish him to leer at you, deep down in your heart? Of course you wanted it... "See, even now you don't make any attempt to hide your beauties," the redhead dryly stated. Wiping his nose with his finger he stood up and started to rummage the drawers. What was he up to now? Wordless you stared at him. "Oh, come on! There must be one..." What was he searching for? "Ah, nice!" Beaming he showed you another pair of handcuffs and the fitting keys. The shock in your eyes grew even bigger when he used it to make you completely defenseless, "Just in case you get any ideas. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't trust you, but... oh well, I don't trust you yet." Jerome winked. "Release me!" "You have to earn the keys first." Grinning like a lunatic he placed them on the table. "And now..."

Your vigorous and desperate struggle caused your breasts to bounce. This and your helpless groans had a certain effect on him... Your attempts of breaking free didn't stop when he spread your legs and knelt in front of you. "N-No...," you whimpered, but deep down you knew you wanted it. His hands rested on your hips. Admiringly he watched you fighting a little more before his nose pressed between your breasts. You sensed the tip of his tongue on your skin gliding slowly upwards. "N-No..." Your voice got weaker as Jerome continued to nibble and suck your neck. For sure he would leave one or two hickeys. "No?" the ginger asked throaty.

He continued his little ordeal and soon your fearful whimpers transformed into small lustful cries. Your body was still shaking, but not because of your try to escape anymore. Instead it trembled under his lips, under the touch of his fingertips. Almost gentle he traced the outer line of your breasts before he carefully palmed them, kneaded them. He adored your, in his eyes, perfect female flesh. Your mouth sought for his, you wanted to taste his lips so badly now. "Want me to kiss you?" Again this arrogance! But how could you resist him? You couldn't... "Y-Yes." Immediately he pinched your nipples, his hard kiss smothered your yell.