Edxoswald

Oswald was getting bored staying in Edward's apartment. He was still wearing those oversized plaid pajamas Ed had given him to wear, he would need to call Gabe to get a suit sent here since all of Ed's clothes were much too long on him.

Since their new friendship had been established, and it was agreed that Oswald would remain at Ed's until Theo Galavan was dead, Edward had taken to sleeping on the other side of the bed. It was comfortable having that reassuring heat there. It reminded Oswald that he wasn't as alone as he thought.

He glanced over at Ed's resting form, the taller man stretched out comfortably next to him. Oswald picked up his cellphone, and called Gabe to arrange for some clothes and to let his man know how to contact him if word came regarding Galavan.

"Gabe, it's Penguin. Do you have a moment?" Oswald asked, adjusting more comfortably back on the pillows. He noted that Edward had a small smile on his mouth, eyelashes fluttering into wakefulness.

"Has there been any news?" He inquired, a small furrow marred his brow as he watched Edward casually slide under the covers, curious as to what his roommate was doing -oh!

His breath hitched when he felt Ed's cold fingers make quick work of the pajama bottoms he wore, and how his long tongue began licking at Oswald's rising erection like a particularly delightful icecream cone. The smaller man was trying very hard not to moan. Gabe, after all, was still on the other line giving him a update on Theo Galavan's antics.

"That - ahh- frustrating." Oswald muttered into the phone, trying to keep his voice as normal as possible. It was getting harder to do so. He could see Edward's head bobbing up and down under the coverlet, taking him in over and over again. The sensitive head of his penis continued to be pleasured by Edward's skillful tongue and Oswald let out a grunt.

"YES.. I'm fine Gabe. Ahhh - just- ohh- fuck- Just send me a suit." Oswald bit his lip, thrusting his hips up. Edward stretched an arm across his hips and pressed him down, keeping him still.

"Mmm. Yeah, whichever one. But ahh- Keep an eye on Galavan." Oswald's voice hitched into a higher sound when Ed gave a particular long suck, letting his teeth scrape along the sensitive veins. "I have to go, Gabe." Oswald snapped the phone shut and threw it across the bed. He tugged the covers back, eager to watch his length disappear over and over again into Ed's sweet mouth.

"Fuck... do you have a gag reflex?" Oswald panted, grasping Edward's head and fucking his mouth. Ed opened his jaw farther, allowing Oswald's throbbing dick to hit the back of his throat. He hummed a little and Oswald gave another grunt and stilled, his hot cum spurting into Ed's mouth. He sucked and swallowed as much of it as he could. "I don't seem to have a gag reflex. It's very interesting. Studies show that one in three people don't have a gag reflex." Ed smirked.

"Well you certainly started putting that mouth of yours to good use." Oswald matched his smirk.