dark edxreader

Part 2

After his shower Eddie had come out of the bathroom looking very confused, an odd jitter to his eyes as he took in the apartment as though he was expecting something else. Of course you were changed into fresh clothes already, a candle lit to cover the smell of sex that lingered and the apartment back in it’s usual condition. Everything looked ordinary.

“Something wrong Eddie?” You asked, flicking through the channels on his television.

Rubbing a towel through his hair, Eddie paused, “No… nothing. I just…. wasn’t I talking to you about something earlier? I feel like I was telling you something important.”

Deciding on how much to tell him was hard, but you went for the closest truth, knowing you couldn’t lie to him completely, “You were saying that sometimes you get inner voices. Which explains why you talk to yourself sometimes.”

“Oh…. then what?” Eddie looked concerned, almost fearful. With a shrug you replied, “You said you had to leave suddenly. Just went and had a shower.” He seemed to accept your explanation.

Life certainly got interesting living with both Eddie by day and Edward by night. The two sides of his personality were so at odds. It was like having two different people, one a best friend, the other a vicarious lover.

Eddie was courteous, and very much remained your best friend, physical boundaries and all. Conversations of how his work day went, or what Ms. Kringle was wearing filled the your time with him. It was almost strange giving him advice regarding his crush on Kringle, when you were fucking him each night. A gnawing of guilt ran through you. Where you such a terrible person? A small sickening part of you whispered, “It’s okay. Edward’s just as much a part of him as I am of you. Besides…. this will help him get Ms. Kringle.”

Your nagging fears were released each night as Edward came out to play. Sometimes he waited till late, then he’d wake you with hungry kisses, or wandering fingers. Other days he would come home from his shift and it was though a switch turned on as soon as he walked through the door. You could always tell. Edward had confidence that Eddie lacked. He knew what he wanted and he took it. He took it so many times.

Tonight Edward let out a satisfied groan as he guided your head on his cock, enjoying how your tongue swirled over the head. “If only Eddie knew what a talented mouth you have.” He chuckled, watching your lips slide over him. “Fuck…”  It was intoxicating knowing how Eddie wouldn’t remember this, how he’d wonder why his cock had a smudge of lipstick. Edward had gleefully enjoyed watching Eddie question why his back was sore, those long red lines in the mirror bringing a look of panic to the forensic scientist’s face. His voice had risen high, “What have you done?!”

Edward had teased, “Nothing you haven’t thought about before.”

Poor dear Eddie had managed to convince himself that those lines where from his own nails, though the scientist in him hadn’t been able to justify the patterns. There was no way Eddie could reach like that across his own back. Sometime’s Edward didn’t bother to clean up, leaving the scent of sex and sweat over Eddie’s skin like a sickness he couldn’t figure out the cause of.

It made him anxious, always on edge at home. Edward had to admit this was too much fun, knowing that you were keeping the secret, so willing in exchange for quick pleasures in the night. You were so pliant underneath him, so trusting. He supposed it helped that you’d spent so many years entangled in friendship. Even then he’d wanted to play, unable to take control of Eddie at the time, and his other half was so afraid. Afraid of rejection, afraid of losing the friendship that meant the most to him.

Not anymore. Edward was going to enact every filthy fantasy college Eddie had ever dreamed of. Edward had fucked you over every available space in the apartment, making you scream his name each night. That’s what really did it for him, having you utter those two syllables. Ed ward. It was music to his ears, knowing that you were so aware of how in control he was. How in control Edward was.