dark edxreader

part 5

Burying Kirsten's body proved more cumbersome then planned. First the unwelcome encounter of the hunter, which you handled surprisingly well by breaking a shovel over his head. The rush of adrenaline burned through you quickly, and Edward eyed you with excitement.

"Oh... that was entirely called for." Edward hummed, tugging you to him."I like this side of you."

Your fingers caressed the rough material of his coat, "I figured you might." He pressed a thigh between your legs, using his foot to nudge your stance wider. "It's so tempting to have you right here and now..." He murmured, attention drifting down to your lips.

"Then why don't you?" Looking up at him, feeling his arms firm around your body... it made your pulse race and your pussy drip. Every fibre of your being remembered his touch, craved it like an addiction. As morbid as it was, you wouldn't have minded if he took you right here and now.

Edward sighed, "Because we need to deal with our problem over here first." A dismissal glance was tossed at the hunter sprawled over the makeshift grave. "If I can't make the hole bigger," He muttered wistfully at the broken shovel, "Then I'll make you smaller."

You followed him back to the car, not yet willing to be left alone with the corpses. He rummaged through the back for a small case and handed it to you before snapping the trunk closed.

"Edward.." there was an odd note to your voice that had him looking at you quickly. He watched the case fall from your hands as though in slow motion, before his attention snapped to you. There was hunger there, and the way you closed the space, dragging his lips to yours... it had his pulse racing. There was a franticness to how you tugged at his clothes, like he was heroin and you the addict seeking one more hit.

"I need you. Here. Now. I don't care." Your words blended together, lost in the fumblings of hands over clothes, removing enough to get at each other. Edward shoved you down onto the forest floor, dragging at your pants and shoving them down your ankles. They caught on your shoes and he growled in annoyance. "On your knees." he panted, pausing to open his coat so it was out of the way. Edward glanced down at his pants, working the fastening with shaking fingers.

He'd missed you so much. The way you came alive just for him. A desperate begging slut for his cock. With you, he could be as rough as he liked and you'd still scream for him. None of Ms. Kringle's soft touches. With her, it had been like playing with gold, soft and malleable, but as fragile as glass. You were diamonds, hard and sharp, glittering and oh so beautiful, even more so against the dirt underneath you.

Freeing his cock, he wasted no time spitting in his palm, stroking his cock in quick hard jerks before spreading you. "Do you want this?" He teased, running the tip over your already dripping slit.

You moaned, arching your back and presenting your ass to him even more, even as your fingers curled, catching the leaves and dirt in your grasp. He filled you in one quick push, groaning in relief at the feel of your silken walls so heavenly and tight around him. "Why I let myself push you away..."Edward muttered to himself, finally opening his eyes and looking down to watch his cock disappear into you over and over with every rock of his hips.

Rocks pressed hard against your skin, providing sharp moments of pain. It mixed with your pleasure, the way he pounded you, like this would be the last time he got your touch. His fingers clumisly clasped in your hair, tugging and pulling before he let go and scrapped nails down your back. Your shirt spared you from the sharpness, but it still felt tantalizingly good. But not as good as when he reached around to play with your clit. Fingers rubbing your sweet aching little nub and pushing you closer to your peak.

Edward shifted on his knees, wrapping his other arm around your chest and pulling your back to him so you were now seated in his lap. He kept thrusting up into you, desperate to cum, to fill you with his spunk and claim you once more as his own.

"What's the difference between a porcupine and you?" Edward teased his riddle, gripping your hips hard and helping steady you as you bounced on his dick. "What?!" You blinked, confused at the sudden riddle. He nibbled at your lobe, biting down to pull a cry from your lips and then he whispered, voice dark, seductive and taunting, "The porcupine has pricks on the outside."

You didn't even get a chance to laugh, not when he fingers were on your clit, pushing you over the edge and waves of pleasure pulsed through your body. He groaned, the feel of your sweet cunt milking his cock as enough to finish him.

He let you slid off him, and he leaned back against the ground. Not quite ready to recover, he simply watched you pull your pants up and wipe at the dirt encrusted into your body. It stained your palms, streaks of it over your face when you wiped at the sweat that had beaded over you.

"I missed you." Edward abruptly admitted, now working on adjusting his clothes back in place. With the coat zipped up and his hat back in place, it hid the evidence of his actions. Everything but the faint flush spent over his skin. Getting to his feet he collected the case, "Why don't you stay here... It's going to get a bit gory. He's still warm after all."

You gagged at the thought and nodded. The memory of seeing a blade saw into Kristen's skin was enough to remind you that you weren't ready for that. Though you had just killed a man, it felt like it had been in self defense. An action made without proper thought. But sawing him into pieces... you didn't think you could handle that.

So you watched him saunter away, disappearing into the woods. It was lonely, even the sound of him breaking his way through the forest was gone and only the birds and rustle of leaves surrounded you.

It was taking long.. Maybe too long. But you couldn't tell, nor were you inclined to walk down the path to see if he was done. It was growing darker, colder, the stars were beginning to come out. Small lights of cosmic dust burning quick and bright. Thankfully Edward had a spare blanket in the car and you tugged it over your shoulders. It had been a long 24 hours, your mind just beginning to process the events.

Kringle was dead and Edward loved you. He loved you at her expense, but you didn't feel guilty. You should feel guilty. You should be panicking, calling the police.. Nibbling on your lip you frowned. You could still taste him, a faint reminder on your tongue that spread through you. Other than the initial shock of seeing Kristen's body, you'd felt nothing. Only elation at Edward being back. That you had your best friend and lover back.

Thoughts scattered when the shadow of Edward's figure came back through the woods. He was balancing a body over his shoulder, the flashlight bobbing over the ground.

"Edward? Who is that?" On your feet instantly you rushed to help him. He placed the unconscious body in the back seat, and sighed. "Oswald Cobblepot aka Penguin, notorious crime lord and currently going to bled to death if we don't do something."

He had a gleam in his eyes, a hungering want as he stared down at the prone man. "There's a first aid kit in the back. Hold pressure on the shot in his shoulder. I'll probably have to dig the bullet out when we get back, but - " Edward pushed his glasses up his nose and sniffed, "-it'll stop him from bleeding out. I still have to finish dealing with our other problem."

You scrambled for the first aid kit, pulling out wads of banades and stripping the Penguin's shirt off. He was pale, even more than you expected he was usually. Blood was quick to seep through the cloth and you pressed harder. He groaned, but didn't open his eyes.

Hearing the rustle of bushes again you glanced over your shoulder to see Edward emerge from the depths of the forest. Watching Edward come back, the sluggish slide of cold blood dripping over his hands, you were enthralled.

"When I was a child, I never imagined the monster in the world would turn out to be human. I also never imagined that I would love one of them." You murmured quietly to yourself. To know that he had done such a horrid and despicable act and yet you felt nothing but affection and yearning...

You shook your head. It didn't matter. You had your Edward and he had you. Both your hands were covered in blood now, and you wouldn't have it any other way.