Chapter Three

Glenn noticed Hershel's eyes falling heavy like cement blocks, watching as he tried to fight off sleep. "Your not gonna win buddy" Glenn chuckles softly, reaching over and running his fingers through his sons full head of brunette colored hair, darker than his mothers.
Daryl drove along, keeping his eyes on the road, leans back in his leather seat. He had one hand on the wheel, the other on his thigh. He grunted, knowing good and well Maggie was scared to near death, probably wondering where her kid was.
Glenn watches his son finally give up the fight, and loose to sleep, his eyes falling shut and his mouth slowly falling open. A face resembling Glenn's own when he slept, causing Glenn to smile slightly. He sighs leaning back against the small seat in the center between Daryl and Hershel's booster seat.
Daryl reaches up, running his finger tips across his rough whiskers, listening to the trucks engine purr and the radio faintly play whatever was in the CD player. It sounded to be an older country/rock song, better than some of the punk-ass rap shit he had to listen to in some of the other vehicles. Or the shitty love songs.
Glenn couldn't help but continue to glance to Hershel, eyeing his features. His facial shape in general was Glenn's, but his nose was his mothers for sure. Handsome creation on the twos part. He noticed Hershel kicking one of his legs lightly in his sleep, and a soft snore erupting from his opened mouth, causing Glenn to let out a soft chuckle.
Daryl grunted as he came upon another wreckage of cars, blocking the road "these weren't here earlier" he states eyeing the large semi crashed into the small ford car that was flipped over.
Glenn looks out the front of the windshield and shakes his head slightly "definitely not...guess we'll have to find another route?"
Daryl shakes his head slightly and says "I'll just go 'round it"
"It's weird. You would think we would've heard a crash like this from town..." Glenn states, side glancing to Hershel, seeing he was still sleeping peacefully.
"Maybe not" Daryl grunts "I'm sure we were both at our business" he states, hearing Hershel's soft snore. He drives around the wreckage and starts to speed down the road again, Alexandria was finally coming into view after a while.
-
-
-
Thanks for all the feedback! Keep it up <3