That evening, after hours of just being as close as we could possibly be, we finally went to the kitchen to make dinner. I was starving & needed some food. Nick had been snacking on fruit most of the day, from a bowl he had brought in the room during my retreat into myself. I was sick of fruit.  

Nick pulled a frozen pizza from the freezer. "Dinner will be ready in twelve to fourteen minutes." He smiled. 

I laughed when I opened the fridge. "We have salad. It's left over from my surprise dinner last night." 

Nick stuck his lip out. "I really wish I had come home last night. What did you make?" 

"It wasn't anything spectacular. Just a pasta dish. I know my pasta." I raised my eyebrows at him. 

"Must be the Italian you have in you."  

"I don't have any Italian in me." I distorted my face. Nick knew this. Or so I thought. 

He smirked as he sauntered over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist & nuzzling his face in my hair. "You did a little bit ago." He chuckled.  

I pushed him away, laughing & smacked his arm, playfully. "You're such a pervert." 

Nick laughed, then his face turned serious. "And if you do get pregnant, you'll have an Italian in you for nine months." His expression was soft & his head tilted down, so he looked at me from under his lashes. He gave me a tiny smile, then kissed my cheek. 

I sighed, hoping I would have his baby one day. I managed a smile before he let go of me & turned his attention to the frozen pizza that would be our dinner. I could feel a tiny lump in the back of my throat. I wanted nothing more than to carry Nick's baby.  

After Nick & I ate our pizza, we cuddled on the couch to watch a movie & make out like a couple of teenagers. We ended up falling asleep on the couch together & I woke up in the middle of the night, with my head in Nick's lap. I looked up to see him with his head back, mouth open, snoring away. His arm was draped around me & one of our soft blankets was covering him up. I sat up & whispered in his ear. "Nick. Wake up. We need to go sleep in our bed." 

He snorted & lifted his head. "Huh?" His eyes focused on my face & he smiled. "Yea, let's go to bed." He put his hand in mine & I pulled him up, taking him to bed. By the time we got to the bedroom, we were both wide awake. Nick pulled me into his arms before we got in bed & planted a sensuous kiss on my lips. His hands were on my face, then went down to my waist before they circled my middle & lifted me up to lie me down on the bed. Nick watched me, lustfully, as he put my ankles on his shoulders & grazed his fingers down my legs. I felt his hard cock poking between my legs & I licked my lips in anticipation. As he slid himself inside of me, I arched my back & grabbed the sheets, sighing, quietly. He plowed into me for several minutes, then slowed down, spreading my legs apart & pushing them back on the bed as he leaned over top of me. A few more thrusts, both of us grunting with pleasure, then Nick pulled out & breathed in my ear, "Turn over." I quickly did as he asked, getting up on my hands & knees. Nick reached around with one hand to touch my clit, while the other held my hip as he guided himself into me from behind. The feeling was incredible as Nick's manhood grazed my G-spot over & over, making my body quiver, uncontrollably. Nick's fingers rubbing my small, pink bud pushed me over the edge & I had a series of orgasms that made me feel like I could end up in the hospital. I had no control over my body as Nick came inside me, his own body stiffening. We were both loud & at one point, no sound came from my mouth. I may have blacked out for a moment when I squeezed my eyes shut & collapsed my upper body on the bed, leaving my ass sticking up in the air. My arms were too weak to hold myself up anymore & they were shaking too bad.