"Your not done." She told me and I shrugged and rubbed her back.

"I'm fine sex isnt alway about me finishing  it's about you too. I dont want to hurt you." I told her and Lauren laughed and rolled me onto my back and straddled my waist.

"Slow and rough was fun, and I thank your for that because I know that you know that's how i like it. But now, I am turning to the dark side and I like it fast and hard." She told me and my face turned red because  thoes were words i never wanted to hear come out of Laurens mouth.

"I am fine. But your not so little friend here is not." She told me and she sat up on  her kneese some and slowly lowred her self on to my appendage. She let out a groan and rested her hands on my stomach as she reached the base.
I grabbed her arms and pulled out but slammed  hard into her. Her eyes widened and she met my hard thrust. She got frustrated with the pace and sped up so I had no  choice but to follow. I reached down and started running her nerves and I felt Laurens walls clamps down around me  I went to slow sown but she stopped me. I continued the fast and rough assult on her and I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach. My thrust started to get sloppy and my toes curled as I shot my first strand of seed into her. I sat up and she rotated her hips around my member as i kissed her chest.  I hugged her tightly and pulled back to look at her face. She had a smile on her face but she looked into my eyes and bit her lip.

"I love you." She told me and I laughed and kissed her head.

"You said that already." I told her and  she shook her head and rubbed my cheeks.

"But I can't say it enough. " she said and I hugged her in my arms before  I looked at the  clock.

" You go shower and I'll change the sheets." I told her and she poutted and  rested her head on my shoulder.

"I just want you to  hold me please. We dont have the kids tonight I just want you to hold me."  She begged and looked up at her as she sat in my lap.

"Ok. You better get some sleep love." I told her and I helped her lay down on the bed and cuddle into my side. I pulled the covers over us and Lauren laid her head on my chest and ran her fingers over the sheets.

"Kylie." She said softly and I looked down at her and she shifted to look at me.

"What?"I asked and she smiled.

"Can we name our baby Kylie?" She asked and I thought about the name and shrugged.

"I don't  know Lo. Let's think about it for a while and we'll come up with something." I told her and she nodded and squeezed me tight.

" I love you." I told her and she laughed.

"I can't count how many you have said that tonight." She mumbled and I ran a hand through her hair and rubbed her ear.

"Do you want to marry me?" I asked her and Lauren froze and i heard her breath bitch.

"Not now lo. But do you see your self with me in thw long run?" I asked and Lauren shifted in he bed cleared  her throat.

"I- I don't know. I mean i see my self with you for a long time but marriage is a big step. What if something goes wrong? What  if you decide you dont want to be with me?" She asked.

"There will never be a day where I wish not to be with you.  You are the mother to my baby girl, your son is my son and Brynn is my daughter too." I told her and Lauren smiled.

"You except Brynn as yours?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes Lauren, you are my family." I told her and  Lauren leaned  up and kissed my chin.