Chapter 28; "Make It Or Break It"

Jason

I pressed my lips firmly together, scrolling down on my phone as I tried to find Stanley's phone number. I had realized I was meant to meet up with him last night, but had completely forgotten seeing as Luke was over and had been watching movies with Justin and I.

He hadn't contacted me, though, which was odd. If I missed a day of work, or didnt see him when he expected me to, he usually sent a bunch of messages - most would tell me how useless I was, and he'd fire my ass.

He never stuck through with that threat, deep down I was sure he actually liked my company at work.

It was 9am, Justin was sleeping peacefully beside me on the mattress. Luke was in the lounge room, probably still passed out on my couch.

He was too afraid to go home last night; he didnt say he was, but he 'insisted' staying to help me clean up my place in the morning. I snorted at the memory.

Yeah, Luke doesnt clean. Nor do I. We're two of the most messiest guys you could meet.

After locating Stanley's contact, under 'OldFart', I pressed the call button, too lazy to actually type.

"You've reached Stanley, I'm obviously far too busy to answer my mobile. Leave your name, contact and a short description of what the hell you want, good day."

"Hey Old-Fart; sorry I forgot to come by... its Jason, just in case you're hearing is haywire. Call me back when you can, to discuss that stuff some more." I said, before hanging up.

I sighed, tossing my phone beside me, looking down at Justin. His lips parted just enough to let out his snoring.

I smirked, leaning down to his face, deciding I wanted to be annoying. Isnt that what couples do? Be absolutely annoying to each other?

I gently bit the bottom of his lip, earning a grunt in response. I then proceeded to tug it with my teeth, applying more pressure.

Justin slowly opened his eyes, not impressed, "Whert are you doing?" He asked, his lip still between my teeth.

I grinned, letting go, "I'm bored. So, you know, I was just chewing your lip."

Justin rolled his eyes, "You're so weird." He moved so his back was against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding him tightly, "How's your ass now?" I asked curiously, hoping he wasnt still sore.

Justin wrapped a hand over one of mine, gripping it securely, "Much better."

I smiled, placing soft kisses on the back of his neck. I guess I still havent completely let it set in that we've had sex.

To some people, its no big deal - I mean, I used to think about it in the same way. But with Justin, things were different, more serious.

He's basically living with me, we're in a definite relationship... all his first times are with me. I had an important impact in his life, and its not something I can walk away from... ever.

"Is that what I think it is?" Justin questioned, bringing me out of my deep thoughts.

"What?" I rose a brow, not sure what he was talking about.