Chapter Six; "U Wot M8"

Justin's POV

"You're not still mad at us, right?"

"Ryan, he's ignoring us."

"Shut up, Chaz, I can see that."

"You shut up, asshole."

"I'll shit in your dinner."

"You're uninvited as of now."

"You can't uninvite me, Mrs. Somers is expecting my arrival."

"I'll tell her you developed an STD."

"I'm a saint, you prick."

"You're an athiest."

I rolled my eyes at the bickering two as I walked out of the school, both Chaz and Ryan following me like lost dogs.

I dont understand why they were even following me to begin with. I was just gonna go to the library and study, and hopefully see Jason... I hope we speak to each other...

Well, not that he won't or anything, but after Mr. Morris came in on us he hasn't talked to me much, other than asking for my number.

He hasn't sent me a text yet.

Or called.

"Justin!" Chaz's voice screeched as I was yanked backwards, before hearing a horn from the car that was passing by.

"Are you crazy? You could have been hit then. Didn't your parents teach you to look both ways!" Ryan scolded as I pulled away from him.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I barely noticed I was crossing the road to begin with... That could have ended badly.

"I.." I began to try and defend myself, but what I did was pretty stupid.

"Save it. I just saved your life." Ryan pursed his lips, "You owe me."

I frowned,"Why do I owe you?"

"Because you were just saved by me... Duh." Ryan rolled his eyes.

Chaz nodded in agreement, adjusting his backpack.

"Fine... What do I have to do to thank you." I huffed.

"For starters, text your mother and tell her you're studying at Chaz's for the night." Ryan smirked.

"But I'm not-"

"Yes, you are..." Chaz decided.

"I dont think she would let me on a school night." I frowned.

"She will if it involves getting a good grade, now give me your phone and I'll text for you." Ryan held out his hand and I reluctantly handed it to him.

He unlocked it before typing something up.

I swallowed, watching nervously as he pressed send, waiting a few moments before I got a text back.

"What did she say?" I frowned.

Ryan read the text with Chaz looking over his shoulder. Both of them shared a glance before looking at me.

"Why does Jason McCann have your number?" Ryan asked.

"And why is he sending you winking emoji's?" Chaz added curiously.

I widened my eyes, "What?" I reached for my phone but Ryan pulled it back.

"Hey, it's Jason. Aren't you coming to the library today? After the incident yesterday I wouldn't blame you if you didn't but seriously don't worry about Stanley. The old guy won't say fuck all to your parents. Plus, I think we could pick up where we left off before he checks in. Just kidding. Winky face." Ryan read aloud.