Chapter 12; "What Did You Just Call Me?"

Jason's POV

Justin and I sat on my mattress in complete silence. The room was almost dark due to it being 12am - my small lava-lamp offered little light, just enough to see where objects were.

"You sure you're okay with sleeping next to me?" I hummed softly, "You can always crash on the couch."

"Um, I'm not used to sleeping on couches.... well, sometimes I sleep on them at Chaz's or Ryan's, but they're not very comfy." Justin rambled, sitting at the edge.

I couldnt afford an actual bed frame to go with my queen sized mattress - in fact, I found the mattress itself on the side of the road. The springs poked into you sometimes, but I would agree that I'd rather sleep on this mattress than on the couch.

I smiled and nodded, laying down and offering Justin a pillow, "Well, I wont bite hard." I joked lightly, waiting for him to lay down too.

Justin slowly did just that, taking the pillow and tucking it under his head, "Can I have some blanket?"

"We'll have to share." I nodded, pulling my quilt over us to keep us warm.

The room once again fell into an awkward silence, which I didnt really like since we both werent tired enough to sleep.

I bit my lip, "Hey, uh, wanna fool around a little?"

"Uh, I dont know." Justin mumbled nervously, "Um, can we talk first?"

"Yeah," I stared at him and hummed, "So, you've got some weird friends." I trailed off.

Justin smiled at that, "They're my best friends..."

"Best friends, huh? How'd you meet?" I asked curiously. I wanted to get to know more about Justin, I felt like we didnt know enough about each other.

"Well, I met Chaz when I was eight when I changed schools. My parents wanted to put me in a more openly Christian school and the closest one they found was the one I'm in now." Justin hummed, "They still hate that its public, but oh well. Anyway, no one wanted to eat lunch with me so I ate mine in the boys toilet."

I licked my lips, "I'm guessing Chaz took pitty on you and asked you to join him for lunch?"

Justin shook his head, "No, he was getting his head flushed in the stall next to mine, and I tried to help him."

"Oh, I remember doing that to so many kids." I laughed out, shaking my head in amusement.

Justin rolled his eyes at me, "As I was saying, I tried to help him, but instead ended up getting my head flushed too. It was gross."

"What happened to the people who dunked your head in the toilet?" I hummed, watching as Justin snuggled under the blanket more.

"Well after Chaz thanked me for trying to help, a few days later the same guy who dunked my head in the toilet decided to sit with us at lunch," Justin smiled slightly, "Turns out Ryan was the guy, and he had an argument with Chaz that day so he decided to punish him... now the three of us are best friends."

"You became friends with the guy who dunked you face first in a toilet?" I rose a brow.

Justin nodded, "We were kids... Ryan isnt a bad guy. He's just a bit of a bully sometimes."

I pursed my lips and nodded, moving closer. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"We can kiss if you want?" Justin mumbled shyly, "I dont mind..."

I grinned at that, angling my head down so I could start kissing him.

Our lips moved together slowly at first, Justin was almost getting the hang of kissing. I bit his bottom lip playfully, rolling on top of him as things began to get a little heated.

Justin gasped lightly into my mouth, his hands finding their way into my hair and tangling it between his fingers.

His knees spread out, allowing my lower half to fit like a puzzle piece with him.

I knew Justin had said earlier that he didnt want to have sex, but that didnt stop the fact I began to grind against him.

Justin whimpered into my mouth, his hands yanking at my hair more. I moved my lips to his neck, biting just above his collar bone.

"Oh," Justin let out more vocally, "J-Just keep our clothes on." He blurted out.

"Stay still, then." I purred, grinding against him harder as my groin began to press against his thigh.

I loved the fact Justin was noisy in bed, it was as if he couldn't control his needs and he just let himself go.

Justin bucked his hips upwards, desperate as he began to heat up with pleasure.

It was great. Nothing could cockblock this. No Stanley to walk in, or my stupid friends to bang on the door.

I grunted into his neck as my movements against him fastened.

"Oh, ugh..." Justin whined out, his toes curling as his peak was literally about to come, "Umf, harder Daddy!"

I completely stopped my hip movements, causing Justin to grumble out. I stared down at him in surprise.

Justin's eyes widened at the realization, "Oh my god..." his face burned bright red.

"Wait, what did you just call me?" I asked, a big-ass smirk forming at my lips.