you musn't be late.

Hi guys its Kits.

Ok so i published the prologue in january and youre probably wondering why i havent published since then.

so i wrote this with my friend laura, who now isnt exactly my friend, so i didnt publish what i had written.

however i have decided that i really like this story line and i made up most of the details and since shes not writing it its a waste of a wonderful story y'feel?

so without further adue, this is Slow Dancing In A Burning Room. Enjoy the ride😎-Kitty x

One.

"Harry, it's half seven we better get going if we wanna be at the party on time." Liam announces, kicking Harry's legs off the coffee table.

"I don't wanna go." Harry moans, sprawling out on the couch like a toddler.

"You need to go for a little while, we can leave if it's too much for you." Liam assures him.

"Fine but if more than two girls throw themselves at me, I'm leaving." He sighed, standing up and adjusted his clothes. "I'm not changing either."

"Hey." Niall was back from the bathroom now. "I got my party shirt on, let's get movin'!"

When they arrive at the party, most of the people in their year and even some of the younger years are there.

Harry tried to ribbon his way through the crowd, and when he couldn't find Kendall he turned back to find his friends. A slow song came on and he felt a hand tug at his.

"Harry dance with me." He heard a voice squeal, and he was dragged away by a random girl, just in time to see Niall draping his arms around Liam's neck and pulling him in.

He sighed irritably at the tiny blonde girl grinding on his leg. "Excuse me for a second." Harry pushed her aside and stepped toward the waiter who was holding a tray of a suspicious pink substance. "I don't see the need for a waiter anyway," he thought.

His eyes scanned the room, looking for Kendall whom he hadn't seen since her meltdown earlier. He was on his last nerve. Well, nearly on his last nerve.

He was really on his last nerve, when he spotted Kendall, along with Nick, a boy from his school, together in the corner. He looked slightly bored while she kissed his neck.

Harry wasn't an idiot. He knew Nick was gay, and that he definately wasn't interestest in someone like Kendall.

He squeezed through the dancing crowd and over to his "girlfriend."

"Kendall?" He interrupted them and she pulled away, looking Harry up and down and he flickered his eyes disappointedly towards Nick who was trying to get away from Kendall.

"Harry! Baby it's not what it looks like don't worry! Nick just had a..bruise and I was taking a look at it for him."

"On his neck? Listen Kendall I don't care alright?" Harry turned away angrily and Kendall grabbed his arm.

"No Harry please stay! We've still got to cut the cake!" She begged.

"Keep your cake, I don't need your party anyway. By the way, Nick doesn't swing that way."

He began to retreat to the dance floor, where he grabbed both Liam and Niall by the collars.

"DON'T YOU DARE WALK OUT THAT DOOR HARRY!" He heard his now-ex scream behind him.

"Bye Kendall." He calls behind his back.

"VIRGIN!" She squawks. The whole crowd fell silent anticipating what Harry would reply with.