Alternate Universe!?-Part Two

Dick groaned in pain, rubbing his head has the buzzing sound filling his ears dulled to a manageable annoyance. What happened, Why was he soaking wet? He tried to focus, remembering that he had a fight with Bruce, and he went off to blow off some steam...but- Then that freak storm--he slipped and--Dick shook his head and decided he would return to the manor to get some dry clothes. He sighed softly has the sound of sloshing water in his boots followed him the entire way hime. Everything was quiet, not even a greeting from Alfred..Was he still in the cave? Dick sighed, not really quite yet ready to talk to Bruce, so he decided after he changed into a sweatshirt and hoodie, to go to Mount Justice to relax and play video games with his best friend Wally.

When the Zeta-beam announced his arrival, Robin looked completely confused. "Rat?...Must be a glitch in the mainframe..I will have to fix that later." Dick shrugged it off before walking to the the kitchen to grab a snack. He opened the fridge to see the name from earlier on a sticky note.

'Wally's Sandwich. So help me Rat if you eat it again, I will let Roy shoot you'

"Huh...now I know it is not a glitch...A joke?" Dick questioned to himself

"Wow you have been here for an entire minute and you have not made one sassy remark or reference. You feeling all right Rat?" A voice called, and Dick turned to see Wally. "And you did not even touch the sandwich, Usually you eat most of it and leave the crumbs and sticky note on my door. Don't tell me that the Roy threat actually worked" Wally said cheerfully, though stopped smiling when he saw the completely confused look on the other's face. "Dud did you hit your head in that explosion? I told Roy we should of waited..but he said that you would not have wanted our help anyway."

"Wally what are you talking about? There was no explosion..."

"Okay, seriously dude.. you fell like fifty feet into the water."

"That would explain why I am so sore and was soaking wet." Dick nodded "Wait..you said Roy. Why is Roy here?"

"He is on our team.."Wally slowly stated, a look of suspicion crossing his face. "Who is the current bad guy in the 'Walking Dead'"

That was not a question Robin expected to hear. "What? I don't know...You know I don't have time for TV Wally..I started a new training schedule with Batman and between that the team I have no time to--"

"ROY INTRUDER! FAKE RAT!" Wally called, tackling Robin to the ground.

"DUDE WHAT THE HECK!?" Dick coughed out, groaning in pain when his back hit the floor.

"See!? You didn't even swear, and Rat would have easily dodged it!...Wait...M'gann is that you practicing your shape shifting?" Wally paused

"No, It's me Dick, your best friend!" Dick hissed softly, hearing footsteps rushing in, one of the new faces being M'gann so the theory that it was her was out the window.

"Dick...? Never heard of you, and we all know that Rat does not have friends."

"Wally, what the hell?" Roy frowned, looking at the tackled 'Rat' and Wally on top of him. "Do I even want to know?"

"Dude! It's a Rat imposter!"

"Who would ever want to present to be that asshole?" Roy rolled his eyes. "Are you sure it is not Rat just trying to mess with you? His DNA matched the Zeta beam, I am pretty sure it is Rat."

"I am not Rat!" Dick called out, getting frustrated.

"HA! See! I told you guys! It's not Rat!--Wait..Why would you admit that openly if you are trying to sneak in?"

"If you are not Rat, Then who are you?" Colder spoke calmly.

"Can you please tell Wally to get off of me first. Dude, you are squishing me."

"Rat never says please!" Megan gasps, not believing that she heard that word coming out of his mouth.

"Like I said, I'm not Rat M'gann." Dick sighed, giving up on trying to explain. This obviously was not a joke, so what exactly happened?

"He might have hit his head on the fall " Kaldur reasoned "Perhaps we should take him to the infirmary wing and call for Batman."

Dick sighed heavily. At least batman would think reasonably, right? Whatever this is, Batman would not forget his own partner..right?

Wally got off of Dick, still looking uneasy. Though if it was a baddie, they would have attacked the second they got caught. "Dud I told you he might of gotten hurt.." Wally said in the direction of Roy.

Dick really did not care anymore, he was exhausted and just wanted to sleep at this point. He could not remember whose hand reached out to help him up, but he took it and lifted himself up. It probably wasn't the worst decision to go to the infirmary considering the ringing in his ears has yet to stop--most likely a concussion. 

"Dude..I think he is gonna pass out" Wally's voice seemed far away. "Rat..HEY!!"

Dick felt himself slipping, his knees had given out and he felt arms quickly grab him... but that feeling soon vanished as well.

-----------------------------------

Dick woke up to a comfortable bed, but he kept his eyes closed, unsure if he was still dreaming.

"The blood taken was the same..He is Rat.." Dick heard a muffled voice on the other side of the wall. "He has a few broken ribs and a concussion... that explosion did a number on him."

Huh, broken ribs? Dick did not notice--oh nope..there is the pain..totally broken.

"When will he wake up?" 

Dick knew that voice, and smiled softly to himself. Looks like Bruce showed up..but then again..that means this whole thing wasn't a dream. He heard the door open. He stayed quiet, but it was Batman who entered the room

"Dick I know you are awake."

Relieved to hear his actual name, Dick opened his eyes. "Never was able to fool you, huh." he spoke softly, a warm smile appearing, though it dropped at the sight of Bruce's serious expression. 

"Rat.."

That made his heart sink even more when that name was called. "Haha.." Dick managed a weak laugh. "Sorry Bruce..you have the wrong Grayson..."  It hit him like a rock. This was not his Mentor..this was not his home...This was not his universe.

--------

A/N

There you update leeches! I made an update 

Even though I said i probably wouldn't...

Don't say I never do anything for you guys XD

~Ringleader_Robin

(Kit)