Avengers?

A/N

this is a crossover first chapter that I never continued ( I will try to tell you if it is a one-shot or not in the beginning of every part)

----------

Robin groaned slowly sitting up and rubbing his head, trying to figure out what exactly happened before he woke up. That's right.. T.O Marrow teamed up with Joker... But what was that beam? Robin looked around"..well Rob..I don't think we are in Gotham anymore...is this New York?" Robin sighed and groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose sighing before getting up "..uhg... I landed on my back"

"Need help there Bud?"

Robin looked up to see a blonde man in a gray hoodie hold a hand out to him . "Uh sure.. Thanks.." Robin took his hand and pulled himself up.

"A kid should not be out here"

"What?" Robin blinks a bit "I'm not a–...can't you see who I am?"

"..I know you are a kid in the middle of Central Park at night and a very interesting get up."

" Central Park?" Robin frowned " I need to contact batman and give my location" Robin tried to turn on his communicator but there was nothing but static.

" Who is Batman?" The man asked, a frown appearing on his face

Who is Batman?! Everyone knows Batman! " Have you lived under a rock your whole life? Batman..the Dark Knight, the Caped Crusader..The Hero of Gotham.. And I am his partner Robin the Boy Wonder!"

" I never heard of him or you..sorry kid."

Robin was in just absolute shock. " Well..if this is New York.. I should just..y'know...Head back to Gotham... Uh Goodbye..whatever your name is."

"Steve Rogers" The man said as if it was supposed to mean something . Was he supposed to know him?

"Uh..ok..bye Steve..."

"Hey Steve!" Another voice called out and a metal man figure came from the sky, landing in front of Robin and the man known as Steve. " Hey, what's with the kid in the hero get-up?"

" I found him here, but he is rambling about a place called Gotham.." Steve frowned

"Is there an actual man in there?" Robin asked curiously , wondering if the piece of metal was a droid like Red Tornado.Both figures looked at him as if he just asked a stupid question.

" This is Ironman." Steve motioned to what now Robin knew as 'Ironman'

"That did not answer my question."The mask on the Metal man pulled apart revealing a human face which held a frown. Well that answered one of his questions, but why the frown? "What? Why are you staring at me like I am crazy?"

"Do you know a group known as the Avengers?" Steve asked, seeming to be evaluating the situation.

Robin did not have time for this, he needed to get back to Batman. " No, I don't. But whatever or whoever you are, I don't have time for it. I need to get back to Gotham, Batman is in danger"

" what is this kid talking about? Who is Batman and where is Gotham?"

" I don't think this kid.. Is from here.. But this is core of a Bruce And you thing... " Steve mumbles

Robin's ears perked up at the name Bruce" Did you say Bruce? Wayne?"

" No, Bruce Banner." Steve frowned

Robin's shoulder sulked slightly "...oh.."

"So are we taking this kid with us?" Tony asked slowly, staring at the odd kid " Do you really think he is important to look into? I mean he is just a kid."