Control

"Oi! What are we gonna do now, Reborn-san?" Gokudera started panicking.

"We go get him again!" Reborn said calmly.

"After we let Byakuran took him?" Gokudera snapped.

Reborn giggled. He seemed relaxed, not a single worry written on his face. He stood up from his personal doubled edged sofa and tidied his suit.

"Don't worry," Reborn looked at everyone. "Let's go, you guardians,"

"Waaaaait waait wait wait, don't we decide the plan first?" Gokudera halted.

"The last time we had a plan, a certain bomber ruined it," Reborn said with a sarcastic tone.

Mukuro waltzed in the conversation, "We could sneak in their base through the back gate. I can use my illusions to bust us all in,"

"Or we could just bite them all to death," Hibari growled.

"JUST BREAK IN TO THE EXTREME!!!" Ryouhei started giving the air brofists.

"Maybe we could try vrooo vroo and then we buuuck buuuckkkk and then svoooo!" Yamamoto gestured.

Everyone is now debating with each other. Watching this, Reborn sighed in disappointment. This team is not going to work.

"Guardians!" Reborn shouted, catching everyone's attention. "Let's gather. Here's the plan,"

.
.
.

"Good boy, Tsunayoshi," Byakuran petted the brunette's soft hair as the boy curled on his lap and purred towards his chest. The chair he was sitting looks like a luxurious throne. The room is so similar to a king's meeting hall, just darker and emptier. "You finally learned your lesson, didn't you?"

Tsuna nodded and trusted his head towards Byakuran's chest.

"I like it better when you are obidient," Byakuran grinned, watching his reward finally claimed. The brunette just gave him a blank stare.

"Tsuna," Byakuran called. Tsuna quickly responded as his name was called. He saw a teddy bear in Byakuran's hand. Tsuna awaited Byakuran's next order.

"Fetch, boy!" Byakuran threw the doll far from the seat. Without questioning, Tsuna jumped off his lap and ran towards the doll. As his golden orbs are locked on it, he finally arrived and about to pick it up.

"Ah, no, Tsunayoshi! Do not pick it up with your hands! Pick it up with your mouth!" Byakuran gestured his finger to his mouth.

Tsuna nodded and bit the doll carefully, bring it back to his master. Like a dog, he placed the doll right in front of Byakuran's luxurious seat and gave him a big cheerful smile. Not to mention the dog panting he made, along with his hanging tongue.

"Ahhh~~~ Soooo cuuuuteeeee!!!~" Byakuran jumped off his seat and snuggled him in his hug. Tsuna let his master do whatever he wants as he stared to space.

Byakuran poutted a look.

"Come on! Show me more emotion! Pets must look cute and alive!" Byakuran poked Tsuna's right cheek.

Tsuna smiled again. This time he sparkled the whole room just with a single smile. Byakuran felt his heart melted just by watching. Tsuna then dropped to the floor and rolled like a dog asking to be pet.

"Is this what you wished for, Byakuran-sama?" Tsuna finally spoke.

"Yes, Tsunayoshi-kun. I love it. You are a good boy," Byakuran petted Tsuna stomach as he shook around, enjoying the tikling sensation around his body. He doesn't bother thinking anymore. Who he was, where he was, as long as his master's wish is fulfilled, he felt pleasure deep in his chest. It excites him.

"Yes, Tsunayoushi-kun. You do not have to think," Byakuran whispered to the purring Tsuna. "Just obey me, and I'll give you what you wanted most," he licked his own lips with his grin locked on his face.

"Byakuran-sama," Irie asked his permission to enter the room.

"Ahh, Shouchi-kun! Come in!" Byakuran permitted.

Irie Shouichi entered the room. His eyes directly focused on the Vongola rolling around happily on the floor. Irie's eyes were filled with objections for a second, but he managed to cover it up.

"What brings you here, Shouichi-kun?" Byakuran asked.

"I-I'm here to give you the reports, Byakuran-sama," He shoved a clip of papers to Byakuran.

Byakuran took the reports. He flipped a few papers and skipped to the last. "Is that what that arcobaleno wants?" Byakuran giggled.

"Y-yes, It seems," Irie responded.

"By the ways, Shouichi-kun..." Byakuran changed the subject. "How many hours do I have left to enjoy?"

Irie folded his sleeve to see his watch, then tidied it back. "Around 10 hours, Byakuran-sama," he answered honestly.

"Boo... Maybe I should ask Spanner-kun to make the collar effect last longer?" Byakuran seemed troubled by the thought. His deal reward only last legally for 24 hours, so if he passed that, he will have to deal with another trouble. "Well this is a pain,"

Tsuna observed his master. No thoughts, no thinking. That was until his master called out to him.

"Tsunayoshi-kun,"

Tsuna responded with a stare, awaiting orders from his master.

"Can you stay as my pet... a bit... longer?" Byakuran smirked.

Tsuna was silent for a few seconds. Byakuran smiled as he brunette opened his mouth to talk.

"If that pleases you, Byakuran-sama, I don't mind being anything," Monotone, Tsuna's cute voice and emotionless look flatters both Byakuran and secretly, Shouchi's too.

Byakuran giggled with satisfication, but craving for more from his pet. He looked back at Irie and gave him an order, "Make this report to that arcobaleno as my answer: I am looking forward to your visit, arcobaleno. Good luck on saving your little student,"

Irie nodded and left the room, surely to finish his report and send it on time.

"Well then, Tsunayoshi-kun," Byakuran turned towards him. "What will you do when we're ambushed?"

.
.
.

"Shut up, idiot," Reborn said as he sneaked around the woods.

"I am just asking if you are really sure that this is the correct way!" Gokudera got annoyed.

"I said this is a shortcut so just follow me," Reborn said. He sneaked in the thick bushes some more then stopped, making the rest behind him halted as well.

"Guardians, I present you: the Millefiore base's back door," Reborn pushed a thick bush aside, revealing the big gate guarded by a few Millefiore guards.

"We go as we planned," Reborn started.

Everyone waited for Reborn's signal. Focused. Quiet. Serious.

Reborn lift a finger.

"Go!"

Everyone left their spot to different directions at the very second, just as planned.

"I am gonna laugh so hard," Reborn smirked.

.
.
.
Byakuran stopped petting the messy brown hair of the boy on his lap. He looked around as he sensed something familiar...

Something he waited for...

"I guess Shouchi-kun's report will be a waste," Byakuran smiled with guilt.

"Right, Tsunayoshi-kun?"