The slav-- pet collar

"What have you made me do?" Tsuna mourns on the bed. Depressed aura circles around him. He was once rescued but then effortlessly taken back in Millefiore mansion. He did not look like it, but he sensed Reborn and his guardians' presense back when he activated his Hyper Dying Will mode for self defense, which he quickly deactivated. If they were there, why didn't they stop him?

"Why not? It's adorable!" Byakuran giggled as he swung back and forth on his chair, maintaining the balance perfectly until he finally stopped. Byakuran stood up and made a sad look. His eyes focused on the luxurious clock hanging above the door.

Watching him made Tsuna gave his attention to the clock too. Took him several seconds to guess what is in Byakuran's thoughts.

"Look what your guardians and that arcobaleno had done," Byakuran mumbled. Tsuna turned his head back towards him. "Now we only have 13 hours until the end of the deal."

Tsuna's face brightened then went back depressed, remembering that 13 hours are a lot of time.

"That's including my sleep time, isn't it, Byakuran-sama?" Tsuna tried to reduce his remaining time.

"Ohoho...~ It seems that Tsunayoshi forgot!" Byakuran giggled and darknened his tone, "I won't let you sleep."

Tsuna got shivers.

"Unless," Byakuran put his finger down his chin, posing on a thinking position. "You want to do things on bed." He said with his chesire smirk.

Tsuna paused to think. His innocent mind currently trying to figure out what other things could be done on bed aside sleeping. All he could think of is just rest his body on the bed, and just sleep.

"You mean sleep, Byakuran-sama?" Tsuna asked him with his innocent honey eyes starring up to Byakuran's.

Byakuran giggled, "No, you innocent thing!"

Tsuna tilted his head in confusion.

"Maybe I could teach you about it tonight?" Byakuran grinned darkly, causing Tsuna to flinch back and shiver on the corner. He knew the silver haired man is having bad thoughts again.

"N-no thanks, B-Byakuran-sama!" Tsuna stuttered.

"Ok! Let's go now!" Byakuran said, holding a rope in his hands.

It was so sudden that Tsuna didn't notice until now that Byakuran is already beside him with a rope attachted to his collar. Tsuna pulled the rope to make sure then tighten his grips.

"What the--? When did you--" Tsuna turned his head around, only to see a pair of lusty eyes starring close on his. In fact, too close.

"Let's go for a walk~ Pets like walks~" Byakuran cheerfully said as he pulled the rope, forcing Tsuna to be dragged along. Feeling choked, Tsuna struggled for air.

"What are you doing?" Brakuran watched Tsuna take deep breaths of relieve. "Walk!"

"I-I can't! It's hard for me to walk with you holding the ropes that low!" Tsuna tried pulling it off. "Why is this rope so strong?"

"Well, that's because I don't want you to escape again, my pet. I chose the short one so that you can stay close to me too!" Byakuran darken his words, only to make the brunette uncomfortable.

Byakuran pulled the rope again, indirectly asking Tsuna to walk.

"I can't walk like this, Byakuran-sama!" Tsuna started to get cranky.

"Hohoho...~(S-Santa?! (○□○) )" Byakuran giggled. Tsuna was about to pout as he felt bloodlust crawling around him, tighting him up, paralyzing him. It was Byakuran's.

"If you cannot walk," Byakuran continues. "Then crawl like a dog!"

Tsuna dropped to the ground. His fingers curled together like a paw and his knees as his back feet.

"Good boy," Byakuran laughed as he toyed more with his pet.

"Byakuran-sama," A man in a lab coat stopped them on the hall.

"What is it, Irie Shouichi-kun?" Byakuran pays the man attention. Irie glanced on Tsuna. A slight sigh cane out of his lungs.

"The slave collar you ordered is done upgraded," Irie continues. "We would like you to check it out in the basement lab."

Byakuran grinned, "Well that sounds like fun! What do you say, Tsuna-kun?"

Tsuna gave him an unsure look but followed him down to the basement lab anyway.

The metal doors automatically opened up after detecting Byakuran's flames. Walking inside, Tsuna's eyes scanned the room. It is so wide and huge that it's unbelievable to call it a lab. It's was actually Millefiore's secret lab.

Irie lead them deeper in the lab, approaching a project placed a bit futher and differently from the other projects. Tsuna lovked his eyes on the item. It's a collar. Down the item was named with a sign. It says, "Slave Collar VXIIX7."

"We had installed the new collar with a new and improved slave obedience. It is also installed with a more powerful mind dominance. Even the strongest mind can't resist it." Irie explained.

"Good..." Byakuran grinned. "You did a very good job, Shouichi-kun!"

Tsuna, who listened to Irie's explaination, gulped in anxiety. His instincts are telling him weird stuffs he doesn't understand, but with them he knew it is not a good thing.

Tsuna suddenly felt pain on the back of his neck. With that he started to feel dizzy and his pupils started to go dull. He felt like his mind is drifting away, unseen, unable to feel anything, numb. Byakuran happily watches Irie pulling the needle from the shot out of the boy's neck. He has drugged him.

"He won't be able to do anything for now," Irie explained without anyone asking.

"Good, proceed with the slave collar proccess," Byakuran giggled. "Oops! I meant pet collar! Sorry Tsuna-kun!" Byakuran petted Tsuna head. Tsuna didn't respond or react. He just stare on the floor, looking at space. Byakuran grinned and continued, "But it doesn't bother you anymore, right Tsuna-kun?"

Irie watches Byakuran talking to the drugged brunette. It is as if he was talking to a doll since Irie knew just how strong the drug he injected is.

"Begin the new slave collar installation," Byakuran commanded as Irie just nodded on the leader's orders. He plugged a cable on Tsuna's collar and connected it to the computer.

Slave Collar VXIIX7 Installation Begins

The computer started. A loading bar in a form of a hologram appeared.

1%

10%

50%

.
.
.

100%

Slave Collar VXIIX7 Installation Completed

Running the program...

Tsuna opened his eyes. His once bright honey eyes are now dull, but that doesn't stop him from looking adorable.

"There might be a bit of memory loss or a bit of personality change for this collar type," Byakuran told the boy. "But it doesn't matter for you, right?"

Tsuna nodded weakly.

"What are you?" Byakuran asked Tsuna whose eyes were looking deeply into his.

"Your pet for the rest of the day."

........................................................................
Bonus scene:

"What are you?" Byakuran asked Tsuna whose eyes were looking deeply into his.

"Your pet for the rest of the day."

"No, Tsuna," Byakuran rounded his arm around the brunette's shoulder. "You're our b*tch now."