"Omg" she said hiding her face in the pillow.

"Mwah"I said before pecking the spot behind her ear.

She composed her self but would giggle in the cutest way possible, every little thing she does is so cute.

"What's your favorite color?" She asked.

"The color of your eyes" I said grinning.

She leaned in and kissed me again, "what are you going to be for Halloween?" She asked cheerfully.

"I don't know, maybe a vampire" I spoke studying her face.

"It doesn't count if you're that every day" she said chuckling.

"Ohh, you think you're funny?" I asked laughing as well.

"I know I'm funny" she said flipping her hair.

"You know what you should be?" I said getting excited.

"What?" She said puzzled.

"My girlfriend" I exclaimed cheerfully.

She bursted out into a fit if laughed. "That was so smooth"  she said smiling.

She tapped her chin as if she were thinking, "how about I be your girlfriend in Halloween if you'll be my girlfriend right now" she said confidently.

I tilted my head arrogantly, "is that a question or a statement" I asked in a  playful sarcastic tone.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked boldly.

I took a deep breath, "depends, ill only be your girlfriend if you'll be my girlfriend" I said not able too wipe the smile from my face.

"I think I can manage that" she said nodding.

Another kiss was placed sealing our so called deal, we are officially dating, I can officially call this gorgeous human being in front of me my girlfriend.

"I get too touch your but" she sung as her hands landed on my ass. I let her have her moment of shine before grabbing her hands, the "don't abuse your power" I said before intertwining out fingers.

She kissed me again, I ever so slyly Put my hands on her boobs. She scoffed swiping me hands away. I groaned annoyed, I just want some booty.

"So you think that you asking me to be your girlfriend is going to get you some?" She said in a non friendly tone.

"Technically, you asked me. And I think that if we're not fucking then I'm going too sleep" I said. kissing her cheek.

"You said we could talk" she whined pouting,

"We just did" I said before shutting my eyes.

"Lauren" she pouted causing me too open my eyes.

"Fine, we can talk until I fall asleep" I said moving closer too her before laying my head on her boobs. Jokes on her I fall asleep in two minutes.

"What's your real favorite color?" She asked.

"Rainbow" I replied making myself a little more comfortable.