Twenty One

"I never asked but, on Monday what'd they say at your meeting" I asked him while we laid on our bed staring at the ceiling. "Ashley said it was longer that a normal meeting"

"They basically said I can't treat you differently than any other student until school is over. I can't show you affection, can't even look at you differently until the final bell rings. They said that this was something that never happened, them letting me have my job back. So, they said I should be thankful. And they said from now on I have to give your assignments to a different english teacher to grade so they know I'm not fudging your grades. Also, I got glared at by everyone" He shrugged "Oh yeah, and we're not allowed to have any sex on school grounds" he raised his eyebrow "I guess that's happened before?"

"Probably, high schoolers are horny shits" I said. He smirked.

"Are you a horny shit?"

"Right now? No. But, you can try to turn me into one" He rolled on top of me.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He smirked. Damn his smirk. It was really sexy. He pressed a kiss to my chest "You looked really sexy today"

"Did I?" I whispered "You look sexy everyday" He slid his hands under my shirt.

"Do you want me baby?" he asked. I whimpered and nodded. He slowly pulled my shirt up. He moved down and kissed right under my belly button. Fuck he was driving me crazy already.

"Tease" I whispered when he moved.

"Mhm" he mumbled. He pulled my shirt over my head and started to take his sweater off. I stared at his tattoos in awe.

"Mr. Wentz, I'm jealous of you body" I mumbled. He raises his eyebrow and smirked again.

"Mr. Wentz? Is that what you're calling me now?" He asked.

"Do you like when I call you that?" I traced the tattoo under his belly button with my finger "Or should I call you something else, Mr. Wentz?"

"Mr. Wentz is fine" he said running his hands up my chest. "Then I guess that means, you're my student"

"Technically yes, I am" I said.

"But you're not a very good student are you?" he asked. I laughed when he kissed my neck. It was hard to take this seriously. He laughed with me. He grabbed my zipper tugging it down slowly. 
-----
Someone knocked on the door waking us both up.  Pete looked at the clock.

"It's seven in the morning on a fucking Saturday" he grumbled angrily.  They knocked again.  I sighed in annoyance.  He looked over at me "I'm not getting it"

"And you think I am?" I laughed.  They knocked harder.  We rolled our eyes.  "Together?"

"Fine" he pulled on his boxers and a shirt so I did the same.  Fuck pants.  We ran downstairs together.  "Coming!" he yelled angrily at the banging.  He opened the front door annoyedly.  I groaned loudly.  "It is seven in the fucking morning, what the hell do you want?" he snapped at his mom. 

"I came by to ask if you'd lost your job yet" she said crossing her arms.  

"I-" I slammed the door shut in her face which got Pete to stop talking.  I locked the door. 

"I'm going back to bed, if she knocks again, fuck her.  If you really wanna stay down here, be my guest" I said walking upstairs. 

"This is why I'm in love with you" he said chasing after me.  She knocked again.  This time we ignored the bitch.  I pulled my shirt off and then the boxers.  Cuddling naked is better.  He stripped himself down and joined me in bed.  "Hi" he said.  I laughed pulling the blanket over us.  "You're pretty"

"Your horny ass can wait until I get sleep" I said.

"I'm not horny, you're so pretty" He smiled "Sometimes I just like to compliment you because you're so pretty when you smile and blush.  I'm just obsessed with you.  I love you.  And your pretty smile and your cute blush"

"Oh god" I whined trying to hide my face "I love you"

"I know you do.  I love you too" He said.  He pressed a kiss to my nose "Beautiful"

"Ugh" I said. 

"Gorgeous, beautiful, amazing, sexy, love of my life"

"Stop!" I laughed.  He kissed my cheek.  "She's still banging on the door" I mumbled.

"I know, why is she so determined?" he asked.  I shrugged.
-----
Petes phone rang waking me up, but not him.  I grabbed it staring at the unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.  I laid my chin on Petes hip closing my eyes.

"Where's my son?"

"Ugh, you again" I groaned "What the hell do you want?"

"Well, since you're on the phone, I'd like to let you know that we have a friend at the Willow School Of Art.  Because of this whole scandal with your teacher your acceptance has been terminated.  Maybe, you and Pete are okay at that school of yours now.  But, your whole future is fucked up.  Bye bye" she hung up on me.  I couldn't move.  Or breathe.  Or do anything.   I dropped the phone.  Petes snoring stopped.  He looked over at me.

"Hey" he smiled.  I handed him his phone shakily.

"Your mom called" I whispered.

"Ignore her shes a-"

"She got my Willow scholarship taken away" I mumbled.  He sat up and snatched the phone from me.  "Pete no-"

"Your future is extremely important!" he yelled "Don't tell me no!" I shut my mouth and let him dial.  He pressed the  phone to his ear.  I hugged his waist slowly.  He stared at me.  "Didn't I tell you to stay the fuck away from me and Patrick?  You have no right to do what you did!" he yelled "Either way, I wouldn't marry the man you wanted me to marry.  Either way, I love Patrick!  So stop fucking with us!  I'm gonna get him his scholarship back and if you fuck with that you'll have hell to pay.  Enough is enough, this is my boyfriends future!" He pulled the phone away and hung up.  "Bullshit" he whispered.