The Wedding Day

Your POV

Today was the day of the wedding and I was frantically looking around my room for that box I had with my mother's hand me downs in them, until I tripped over it. I got up and opened the box in delight revealing a beautiful red and black kamono and...a note? I opened the delicate, worn out envelope and read the note.

To my dearest y/n,
For your wedding day, I pass down your great grandmother Kiku's wedding kamono to show pride and honor to your newly wed and family. Wear this with much pride.
-Mom

I began to tear up as I gently placed the note on the bedside table and gently picked up the kamono.

"Y/N! It's me Lizzy, do you need help with anything?" I looked at the door.
"N-No thanks Lizzy, I'm" I thought for a moment before responding again.
"Actually, I need you to tie the back." Lizzy opened the door with a smile on her face, only becoming an annoyed look.

"You look like a train wreck" Lizzy said. Before I could protest, Lizzy sat me down and ran a brush gently through my h/l h/c hair and styled it. She then tied the black ribbon on the back of the kamono into a beautiful bow and did my make up.

"There you go, good as new..." She said as she lead me to a mirror. I looked up and gazed in awe. My make up was on point and my hairstyle was gorgeous... I almost looked like my mother... I hugged Lizzy tightly.

"Aigatu Guzai Masu" I said as Lizzy hugged back.

"It's alright, now let's get you to the chapel." Before I could say anything, Sebastain helped me, Lizzy and ciel into the carriage and we were off.

~Timeskip brought to you by Ink X Error sans hardcore yaoi~

Adrian's POV
I waited at the end of the aisle. Uncomprehendable excitement engolfed my heart as the wedding bells began to ring. The chapel doors opened as the organ began to sing its song, soon after Lizzy and that demon of a butler walked down the aisle, covering it with Sakura petals, y/n finally started to walk down the aisle. My eyes widened to her beauty, she looked...even more beautiful. Y/n reached me and looked at me directly. Her f/c lips were curled into her beautiful signature smile as she held my hand. After a few moments of silence, the butler finally spoke.
"Do you, Undertaker, take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I smiled and said the famous words.
"I do."
"And do you, y/n, take Undertaker to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
Y/n smiled an adorable smile as she too said those beautiful words.
"I do..."