Never Trust an Angel

Your POV

I closed up the tavern after Undertaker left and stacked up the glasses. After all my tasks were done, I left the building and headed home. Walking down the street, I began to feel like someone was watching me. I slowly turned around and saw nothing, I shrugged it off and continued to walk down the dark ally.

???'s POV

I watched her walk down the ally and smiled darkly.

"She will be mine..." I thought to myself and hid in the shadows. I walked behind her and grabbed her. I pulled her close to me and placed a chloroformed rag over her mouth and nose to prevent her from struggling. And with that, she collapsed into my arms.

"Sweet dreams my sweet robin..."

Your POV

After an hour, I awoke to find myself gagged and restrained to a chair in the middle of a room with a single light shining on me.

"Ah, I see that my sweet robin is awake..." A man walked out of the darkness. He had blonde hair and deep blue eyes, he wore a white suit with a red rose tucked inside the jacket. I fought against the restraints, but I felt the gag slip off my mouth.

"Who are you? Where am I...?" I asked as the man cupped my face and laughed suductivly.

"Sweet little dove, those answers will not be necessary..." he said as he played with my h/l h/c hair. I narrowed my eyes at him angerly and he laughed.

"No need for the sour face my love..." he said as he walked out of the room. I sat there in silence and slipped the pocket knife from my leg garder and began to cut the ropes, until the man came back with a syringe containing a light orange liquid.

"Now my sweet... this wont hurt a bit..."

Undertaker's POV
I was walking through a dark ally, just because, until I heard muffled voices through a black door at the end of the ally. I listened to the voices carefully, audiatng them in my head.

"STAY AWAY FROM M-" I heard a familiar feminine voice excliam. Wait... Y/N! Without haste, I kicked open the door and ran to where she was. She and man turned to face me.

"U-Undertaker h-hel..." y/n's head dropped down and her body went limp. I saw the man again, putting the rag he used to knock out y/n back into his pocket. After looking into his eyes, I recognized him right away.

"You..." I narrowed my eyes and growled at the man standing before me. He laughed at me and kicked me to the ground.

"Thats right... Mr Crevan..." he walked circles around me and I got out my death scythe, ready to pounce.

"It is me... Viscount Druitt.." he smirked and pounced me, I moved out of the way and slammed my scythe into his chest, pulling down on the handle. Blood spewed from Druitt's mouth as he hit the ground hard, dropping the syringe.

"She will belong to me..." Druitt's eyes began to close as his body slowly drained. I shuddered and ran to y/n.

"Y/n...?" Hoping for a response, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled weakly.

"Hi..." she responded as I freed her. She tried to stand up, but fell right into my arms asleep. A small giggle escaped my lips as I picked her up bridal style. I whispered to her,

"Never trust an Angel deary..."