Save Me from the Trance

Y/N's POV
I woke up in the middle of a dimly lit room, my vison still blurred and my body still weak from the drugs that were injected into my bloodstream.

"Now my sweet... lets send Adrian a nice doll..." he said. I opened my mouth to say something, but my vocal chords are too weak. The collipe began to play and my yellowish green orbs grew drowsy.

"London bridge is falling down, Falling down, Falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady..." he sang so sweetly

"L-London bridge is falling down...Falling down...Falling down... London bridge is falling down...My fair lady..." I unconsciously sang as Drocell smiled.

"Very good my sweet..." He purred into my ear as my body went cold and pale.

"Build it up with iron and steel... iron and steel...iron and steel...build it up with iron and steel...my fair lady..." I unconsciously sang again as I stared at nothing, causing my eyes to lose their glimmer. The man smiled as I could only stare at him. Drocell left me alone in the dimly lit room lying helplessly on the floor.

"I'll be back my sweet doll..." His voice flowed into the darkness. I curled up in a ball to keep warm, but no avail. I heard a familiar voice in the distance, talking to another familiar voice. 

"Young master, I believe Lady Elizabeth escaped..." 

"No Sebastian... She's still in there..." The voices grew louder and footsteps could be heard. I tried to yell for help, but no avail... Just then, a man opened the door and saw me. 

"Miss L/N? Miss L/N?... Are you okay..." The voice was like a child's...  Wait!

"C-Cie-..." I shivered as a pair of strong arms picked me up

"Sebastian, bring her back to Undertaker's, now..." Ciel ordered as Sebastian jumped out the nearest window, holding me close to his chest.

"Miss L/N, your as cold as porcelain..." The strong demon claimed as we arrived to Adrian's funeral parlor.  Adrian answered the door as a shocked expression drained the light out of his usual heartwarming, yet heart clenching grin.

"What happened?!" Adrian's voice rang into the darkness as I slowly began to lose consciousness again. I was transferred to another set of arms holding me close. 

"Don't worry Y/N... I'm right here..."