The Doll Maker

Y/N's POV

After Sebastian and Ciel left, Adrian went back upstairs, beckoning me to follow. I ran upstairs after him and stopped in the kitchen where I found him with a bone shaped biscuit in his mouth. I chuckled and sat down across from him.

"So... Why do you keep your face hidden?" I asked again, hoping for an answer.

"Scars from the past my dear... they have uglied my face..." Adrian lowered his head in shame as I looked at him sadly. I got up from my chair and kneeled beside him. I moved his head up to face me and I gently moved his bangs out of his face, revealing the most beautiful emerald green orbs. I smiled, which made him smile his genuine smile.

"These scars only make you look more and more like a brave warrior." I said as I traced his scars. Adrian's arms snaked around my waist as he got closer to me.

"And you are my damsel in distress..." He whispered in my ear, making me blush. He faced me then pressed his lips onto mine. The feeling of warmth overcame by body as his embrace got tighter. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss as Adrian pulled away.

"I-I must go... It's getting late..." I said as I grabbed my coat and walked towards the door.

"See you tomorrow my dearest..." he said as he kissed the top of my head. I smiled as I exited the funeral parlor into the blustery, darkened streets of London. I walked into an ally and looked around just in case that asswhipe Ash tries to kidnap me again, but this time, I heard an alluring melody.... Wait... It's the same melody that lured Lady Elizabeth... I followed the collipe's melody to a...doll shop? Before I entered the shop, I saw a doll that looked exactly like Lady Elizabeth... I shuddered as I entered, to find a weird man sitting on a stool in the corner.

"Hello my dear..." The man said as he looked up at me, his violet orbs piercing into my now greenish yellow ones.

"K-Konichiwa..." I stuttered as the man approached me. He backed me into a wall and caressed my cheek.

"A female Shinigami...I hear they are extremely rare..." he said while fiddling with my H/C locks. I tried to move away, but he got closer until we were chest to chest.

"Something as beautiful as you should not be wasted on earth I thought to myself..." The man whispered in my ear as I shuddered at the coldness of his breath.

"W-What do you-" I felt something plunge into my neck, and within seconds... Nothing but darkness...

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter, I'm re-watching these episodes for knowledge and ideas