Winter nights

Your POV

It was mid winter, almost Christmas time...So I decided to sneak out and get a little something for Adrian. There wasnt much I could offord, but I came up with an idea. He usually walks around in this weather without a scarf, so thats what I'm going to do.

I walked into the snowy afternoon and ended up at a small yarn shop. I smiled and entered the shop.

"Hello darling, what may I assist you with today?" Greeted a kind elderly woman.

"Konichiwa, I need a roll of black and sliver yarn, if thats okay with you." The woman nodded and fetched the most beautiful black and silver yarn there was.

"That will be 45 cents" the woman smiled as I placed the tip on the counter.

"Merry Christmas Madame" I called to her. She waved and told me to come again. Confidently, I breathed in the crisp winter air and walked back to the parlor.

"Adrian's gonna love it..."

~Time skip brought to you by Sebastian's army of kawaii kitties~

"Y/N...Wake up deary....~hehe~" Adrian said as he gently shook me.
"No...." I groaned as I pushed his hand away. Adrian narrowed his eyes and then smiled deviously.

"If you dont wake up, I'm going to lick your neck... ~hehe~" I shot up and fell off the coffin shaped couch. Adrian chuckled as I blushed and crossed my arms. Adrian helped me up and hugged me.

"Merry Christmas deary...." He whispered in my ear.

"Merry Christmas darling..." I replied. I held myself together in Adrian's warm embrace, until I remembered that I needed to wrap his gift.

"I'll be right back..." I said as I broke free from a warm Undertaker into the crisp air of the funeral parlor. I made my way to a hidden room that I had discovered since I moved in with him, and began to carefully wrap the gift in some tissue paper that I randomly found in a drawer. After wrapping up the scarf, I ran back to a humming Adrian.

"I made you something...I know its not much, but... Merry Christmas..." I handed him the semi nicely wrapped gift, only to make a smile appear across Adrian's face.

"I've never received a gift from anyone before...Nor did I ever have company on Christmas." I looked at him with an empathetic smile.

"Go on, open it..." I said while giving him a little nudge. Adrian slowly began to delicately rip open the black tissue paper, slowly revealing the black and silver scarf. Adrian smiled in delight while tackling me to the ground in a hug.

"Thank you so much... I love it." He said as he leaned in and kissed me. I melted into the kiss and broke away. Adrian looked me in the eye and smiled.

"I also have something for you..." He said as he helped me up and walked the main coffin. He opened the lid and pulled out a tiny black box.

"Y/N, I know its a little bit too soon, but..." He kneeled down in front of me and opened to box to reveal a ring with a beautiful F/C jewel encrested on the top of it.

"Will you marry me?..." I tackled him to the floor and smiled widely.

"Yes Adrian Yes!"