Laughter and Answers

Your POV

I woke up in the middle of a darkened room, I sat up and bumped into something. Wait.... was I in a coffin? I thought to myself as I lifted up the top. Upon lifting up the coffins lid, I took in my surroundings only to find out that I was in a mortician's parlor.

"Hello...." I called into the dim lighted room. After a few moments of silence, I heard a slight creeking noise, followed along by a quieted chuckle.

"I see your awake darling..." a hushed voice called to me from a coffin across the room. I turned around and was face to face with a femiliar man.

"Undertaker... right?" I asked, getting a single nod in response.

"What happened last night?" I asked him while rubbing the back of my neck. Undertaker smiled an ear to ear grin and giggled.

"If you really want to know my dear y/n, you need pay me first..." he said.

"I dont have much on me... bu-" I was cut off by slight laughter.

"I dont care about the queen's coins..." I looked at him a bit confused, yet satisfied.

"Ok, then what do I owe?" I asked him as he smiled sheepishly.

"I only want the gift of pure laughter." He said. I looked at him and put on a challenging smirk.

~time skip brought to You by chibi Grell and Bassy dancing on a magical rainbow"

After Undertaker's fit of laughter caused a small earthquake, he fell to the floor catching his breath.

"O-okay ~hehehe~ I'll tell you..." I nodded and helped him up.

"You are quite the strong lass aren't you.." he said with a genuine smile. I nodded and looked at him tower over me.

"You were kidnapped by an Angel named Ash, he tried to inject you with a light orange substance, in which would have possibly killed you or could have turned you into an Angel." You looked at undertaker and bowed slightly.

"Thanks for your help..." I said as I turned around to leave for the tavern, but was stopped. I turned around again and saw undertaker, but this time he looked sad. I smiled and told him that I'll stop by and visit. His face lit up and he waved goodbye. I did the same and shoved off to work.