"I just want to hear your voice,omma.I miss you..so much.I..I can't go back now,omma.I still have my finals coming.Sorry.." I replied her although it was completely a lie but about finals it was right.I continued my studies in Australia for 2 years now and the finals will be held 3 months from now so,I'm currently on a study leave that was why I decided to come here and visit my family.

"Oh..really?I thought you were coming back.." She sounded sad.Omma,I'm really sorry..

"Sorry,omma..I'll be back after the exam.I promise."

"Alright.We'll wait for you.Do well for your exams.Don't stress too much and stay healthy."

"I will,omma.Take care and send my regards to appa.Good bye." Then,the phone call ended.I felt quilty for lying but this is all for my surprise so,I'm going to do my best.The taxi driver was looking at me but I just ask him to continue driving.After a few minutes,we arrived in front of my house.

"Thank you,ahjusshi." I said and bowed at him.I silently pushed the gate and walked to the front door.From a far,I could see the lights from the library room which means someone is still up.I knocked on the door and Miss Gong showed up.She looked at me with wide eyes while covering her mouth.

"Soyeon?" She asked me but I asked her to lower down her voice.

"Is that really you?I'm not dreaming, right?" She asked again.I could not help but chuckle at her.

"No,ahjumma.It's really me,Soyeon." And she quickly pulled me into a hug.

"We missed you so much,Soyeon."

"I know..I missed all of you too." I said as I patted her back.I told her about my plan and she was glad to join in too.Then,we heard foot steps walking downstairs.I quickly crouched down at a dark spot to hide.

"Moonhee,bring me my green tea and take it to the library room.I'll be there." I heard my mom's voice.

"Alright,Madam." And I heard the foot steps going upstairs.I stood up from my position and quickly dragged Miss Gong's hand to the kitchen.

"Let me send the tea to her."

"No..What if she scolds me later?" She asked worriedly.

"Miss Gong,you're like our own family member already.She won't get mad at you.I'll tell her the reason later.Don't worry."

"Okay,okay.Here." She went to the counter and poured a cup of green tea.She put it on a tray and I took it upstairs.I knocked on the library door and opened the door.My mom was reading a book that she didn't notice me coming.I walked towards her and put the tea on the table.

"Thank-" She lifted her head and gasped when she saw me.

"Soyeon?" She took of her reading glass and stood up.

"Yes,it's me,omma." I answered her.

"Oh my god..my daughter is back!" She quickly hugged me and squeezed me tightly.

"Omma..you're making me..out of breath."

"Sorry.I was so surprised that you're here.Why didn't you tell me that you're coming back?I could have cooked your favourite food."

"It was meant to be a surprise,omma."

"So you were lying to me,huh?" She asked as she looked at me with narrowed eyes.I gave her a cheeky grin.

"This kid." She shook her head and flicked my forehead.

"Is this a kind of way to welcome me home?" I asked her as I rubbed my forehead.

"I'm happy you're home.How long will stay here?"

"Around 2 months..because I'll still have classes to attend for the coming weeks." Her expression went immediately from happy to sad when I said that.

"Don't worry,omma.I can ask for transfer if that's possible."

"Then,make it possible.Soyeon,we really miss you a lot here.It'll be wonderful if you just stay here and study in Korea.Can you do that,honey?" She puts her hands on my shoulder,not only that she was also putting high hopes on me to stay.

"Omma..let's just leave that aside first and be happy that I'm here now."

"Omma,where's appa?"

"He's already sleeping."

"Ah..he'll get the surprise tommorrow then."

"You made me surprise today,Soyeon.I'm sure you're tired, right?" I nodded without any answer.

"Go have some rest..you look very tired."

"Ne,omma.You too..don't stay up too late.It's not good for your health." I said before leaving.I entered my room and noticed that nothing has changed in the room after 2 years.

"It's good to be back." I said to myself as I look around.Then,something  caught my attention.The photograph. On my study table,I saw a photo of me and Jungkook in a frame.I walked to the table to have a closer look.I took the photo frame and looked at it.Even after 2 years I left this place,the memories of the photo itself is still clear in my mind.It was when we had our movie date.I smiled to myself as I reminisce the memory which will always be kept in my heart though it'll never happen again.

"Soyeon?" I heard my mom's voice as she entered the room and closed the door silently.

"Yes?" I looked at her but the photo frame was still in my hands.

"What are you doing?I thought you were asleep already." She said as she approached me.Then,she looked at my hands and sighed.She took the photo frame and kept it in my drawer.

"Forget him.I don't want to see you being sad anymore.Okay?" She said and I nodded.She left after bidding me good night then,I took my shower before going to sleep.

FIRST CHAPTER!

HOW IS IT?

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT♡

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT:)