My BACKSTORY

Hi, everyone. I am new to fanfiction, I love the anime Inuyasha. I always wanted to write one that centered around Inuyasha, I am also doing a roleplay with a friend that this story is based off of. 

                             BACKSTORY
My father Jonas is the Headmaster of the West Clan, I am the firstborn Daughter of Jonas and Sherry. I also have two older brothers, Ryuu, and Akio. Akio died when I was only ten years old. My Mother is a human and my Father is a full demon, So I am a half-demon.

Every new moon, I lose my demon powers and my hair turns black. If I go into water, I can unleash my full powers. 

I have two very close friends, Daniel and Willow. Willow is the second oldest in our group, and Daniel is the oldest. When Willow and Daniel met, they liked each other. When they got older, they decided to start dating. they have been married ever since, I felt left out at first.

My father always says you will find your true love someday, I thought I found my true love with Jack, but I was wrong. He was only after my powers, and he tried to kill me. He sent his men after me, It has been three years. Since Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo have defeated Naraku. That day when I met Inuyasha, He was dating Kagome. I should have never laid my eyes on him that day.......

***If you have any questions for me, just put it in the comments. I will put up Chapter one and all the characters tomorrow***