Sexting A Stranger --- Watch where you're going dick

En başından başla

I egg back to my room and the jar that was full is almost empty and there's sweet wrappers all over my bed.

"Okay into my bathroom, go, go, go!" I scream at them they run to my bathroom and I decide that they can have a bath because there faces have chocolate all over them and sticky candy stains. I sit Olly on the toilet and then place Alexa on the counter top. While I run the bath. After five minutes there bath is ready for then to get in, so I strip off Olly's pyjamas then place him in. The bath and do the same to Alexa. They have a little duck in with them so I let then play with that so that they don't moan that I'm hurting them while I wash their hair. I grab the cup from the counter and fill it with water so I can wet there hair, once I've finished washing there hair I give them both a wash. I pull Olly out iPod the bath first and wrap a towel around his body and sit him on the counter top while I do the same to Alexa and put her on the toilet this time. I dry their feet so that they can walk to my room without wetting my carpet. As soon as we get to my room they go for the sweets.

"No! You've just had a wash. If you want sweets then I'm not taking you out." They both put the sweets down and smile at me. "Good, now go put all those wrappers in my bin (garbage) and come straight back so I can get you ready." They do as they're told and by the time they get back there bodies have dried. I grab the towel I use for my hair and put Alexa's hair into it so I can dry it after. They give me their towels and put on there underwear, while I take them back to the bathroom to dry. I go back and get them ready, they're surprising very well behaved for me.

"Okay Olly, go ask mummy to get your hair gel so I can style your hair, and Alexa get my hair dryer from the top draw so I can do your hair." Off they both go, and Alexa gets back first, her hairs really thin so it won't take long, before I dry her hair I brush through it. Five minutes later her hair is dry and I'm giving her two French plaits (braids). When Alexa is ready I tell hertz gets some socks while I do Olly's hair.

Once I've finished with the twins I let them play on my iPad while I get ready.

*30 minutes later*

We're walking down the street and to the park I have my phone in my jeans pocket and I have Alexa on my back a dolly holding my hand while he walks. I haven't spoke to Niall all day, and I don't plan on it, today it's all about Alexa and Olly.

I get to the park and they go straight for the seesaw, I just sit and watch them from the park bench.

*2 hours later*

"Nata me hungry" Olly's as, I've been sat in the same place for the last two hours watching them have refund my phones vibrated a couple of times so I up decide that I'm going to turn it off.

"Shall we go get some lunch?" I look at my watch and it's 230, probably best to get some lunch.

They give each other a look meaning they're thinking the same thing. "Yeah, can we go to Nandus?" They scream at the same time. Wow freaky.

"Yeah come on, Alexa do you want a piggy back ride to Nandos? Or shall we get the bus?" They give each other that look again.

"Bus" they nod there heads, there's a bus stop right next to the park and there's a bus to Nandos in 5 minutes so we go and wait there. As soon as the bus gets here we get on and they run to sit at the back while I pay for us all.

*20 minutes later*

We're Outside Nandos when some boy in a hoody and Raybans run out and almost nocks Olly flying.

"Watch where you're going dick." I scream at him, Olly's now crying his eyes out and is clinging onto my leg while I rub his back, he didn't even apologise, he just kept on walking fucking cunt. "Hey buddy what's wrong?" I ask him as we get inside and get out at a table.

"That man hit my head. It huwts Nata." He's as pointing to his head. I open up my arms for him to come and sit on my knee, were sat in one of those booths so he crawls around and comes and sits on my knee and cuddles up to me.

"I'll put some magic cream on it." I say while rubbing his head.

"Don't mess my hair up." He smiles and I wipe away the tears while I leave him on my knee. He's sat colouring his kids menu.

"Hey guys what can I get for you?" The waitress asks.

"I'll have flame grilled peri-peri chicken and these two will have chicken breast fillet burger from the kids menu."

"What drinks?"

"I'll have a 3 sprites please"

"I'll get the drinks out as soon as possible. Hope you enjoy your meal." She says before taking my menu and wandering off.

*3 hours later"

We're back home in the cinema room watching Tangled, I decide it's time to text Niall so I get out my phone and switch it on. When it comes to life I have 5 messages from Niall, oh dear, what did I do?

Thanks for reading so far guys, hope you're enjoying it, please comment I have no idea what you guys think so far.

Much love

-Dxx