The Pain

I was crying. Crying hard. I thought Rebecca was my friend. I thought she was going to support me. First my mom now Rebecca? Who's next, Alex? I didn't know moving would hurt me do bad. I didn't think my life would end up so... so terrible. I'm not needed here. I was never needed.

No, I have to stop. I can't stress myself out, it's not good for the baby. But the thought of me being alone sickens me. I wish I wasn't here.

After my crying fest in the bathroom, I arrived 10 minutes late for Alex's class. My face had red splotchy spots and my eyes were red and puffy. I went to my seat looking down, not really caring about the concerned look Alex have me.

To tell you the truth, I didn't care about anything at this point. My mom didn't even think twice about kicking me out, not even considering if I had some support or not. And Rebecca's fake support act was enough. Also the fact that the whole school knows I'm carrying a baby. The last thing I need is for them to find out is Alex's. I just hope Alex doesn't leave me to fend for myself. I need all the help I can get.

~

I was walking home in misery, thinking about my life choices. So far my life choices are going unexplained. All I hope for us for Alex to stay by my side.

Speaking of Alex, he noticed my down mood in class today and tried to talk to me before school ended. I refused to tell him but I know he's going to bug me later.

As I'm walking I hear someone following me but when I turn around, no one is there. I keep on walking and end up hearing the same thing so I walked faster. Suddenly everything went black.

I hope you guys love the cliffhanger that I gave you!! Sorry this chapter is short and sorry for not updating regularly but as soon as I made that schedule I got really busy. But I hope you enjoyed!
   -Ro💖