I'll Help You...

Hey guys sorry i haven't written in forever i have major problems going on! hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at Rebecca tears brimming my eyes. My life is officially over! She pulls me in a hug comforting me and i sob in her shoulder. She rubs my back and says soothing things to calm me down but it isn't working at all. I wish i could just rewind everything and just stayed home the night of the party. How am I going to explain this to Alex! He'll be furious! Even beyond furious!

After my crying fest, me and Rebecca head on home. The car ride was silent but in a comforting way. My head was running a lot of questions at the moment.

What is mom going to think? How will Alex react? Will Alex be the father? Will i have anyone to help me? What about my education? What about a job? Money? Should i give it up to adoption? Should i abort it? I was starting to get a major headache with all my worries and i guess Rebecca noticed cause soon enough she had a comforting hand on my shoulder. I look up at her and smile sadly.

"It will be okay Emily. I'll be there for you if no one else will be okay?" she asks and i nod. I'm so glad i have a supporting friend.

I get home and walk inside. I find my mom inside her room and i tell her the news. Turns out my mom was furious. She called me a dirty whore, slutty shit, a pile of garbage and a bitch. She kicked me out of the house and now i'm going to be living with Rebecca from now on. If that is the way my mom acted i wonder how Alex will react. Let's just hope he will be more calm about and help me out. Or maybe the other way around.

I set up my room in Rebecca's house and it seems i have enough room here to raise a baby. I hope Rebecca realizes how babies are cause i am going to need major help raising this baby. Even if Alex does agree to helping me, i am going to need all the help there is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is guys! Sorry if it was too short! I have other stories to update and i am working on a new story so please check that out! bye!