Osshney: a brothers love ( Smutish)

Eren's pov

Why.....why do I feel like this towards Him I shouldn't feel like this, he's my older brother, my very sexy handsome older brother, No!! Bad Eren bad. I groaned I wanted him so badly to kiss me, I want him in me, I banged my head on the wall “ What did that wall do to you?” I looked over at the voice, and there stood the one that was causing my problems " nothing I just have a lot on my mind". John gave me a worried look but left the room without questioning me, as he left I got a glance at his ass in those somewhat tight pants, I could feel my self turn red and I felt...something else grow with excitement“ goddammit, Now I gotta take care of this” I decided to take a shower to muffle what I was about to do....i just hope he doesn't walk in on me. I turned the water on and hopped in, I grabbed my dick and stroked it, the images of me and John doing it appeared in my head, I threw my head back in pleasure, I imaged John above me rolling our hips together, him kissing my neck “...nhg.” I bucked my hips forward pleasuring myself , what I didn't hear was the bathroom door open, or someone striping their clothes off, but what got my attention was arms wrapped around my waist and lips attached to my neck “ let's have some fun”.

John's pov

I couldn't hold my feelings back any more, I pushed Eren against the wall of the shower, and attached my lips to his, his arm wrapped around my neck, we kissed passionately“ mhh, john,mhh” I bit his bottom lip, asking for entrance, he opened his mouth,i shoved my tounge in and explored every inch of his mouth “mhhg” I couldn't help but moan into the kiss, him being a submissive turned me on. I broke the kiss, leaving us both panting, I moved my head to his neck kissing it softly, moving down to the crook in his neck, I sucked it softly and nipped at it " Nggh, jooohn”  I  continued to ravish that spot in deep purple. I quit kissing his neck and moved my lips against his once again, Even broke the kiss reluctantly  I give him a questioning look “ what are you, Ahhh!” he had gotten on his knees and started giving me a blow job “ ohhh.....yes” I gripped his shoulders for support as he slowly sucked me. He bobed his head up and down, teasing me, I trusted forward causeing him to gag and stop,  he looked up at me and I gave him a sheepish look“ s..sorry”

Eren's pov

I stood up and  attached my lips to his as john pined me against the wall again, my hands gripped his shoulders, he stopped kissing me “ are you ready?”  I nodded. He positioned himself at my entrance, he waited for me “ go a head” he pushed himself in me slowly “ ahh! fuck” he kissed my neck in attempts to distract me from the pain, “m...move” he pulled out slowly then slammed into me“ AHHH!!!” he repeated this “mghh...Joooohn". Suddenly he hit something that almost made me see stars “ OH GOD RIGHT THERE!!” he grunted “  dear god Eren, your so tight” I digged my nails into his shoulders as he continued to Ram himself into me. I felt a knot start to form “ J..john..i...im.s..so. c..close” “ m..me too” the knot was tighter “ JOHN!!” “OH EREN!!” I came on his chest, while he came inside me
My thoughts were all gummbled ~ I was just fucked by my brother~ John turned of the water and picked me up bride style and carried me to his room where we ended up sleeping.

~ I hope you all enjoyed this, and let me know if you wanna see more of this ship, I had fun writing it~