Two.

Ashton liked to party, he was 19 and in his second year of college. He was in his prime! He knew these were the glory years, refusing to let himself miss out on the fun and freedom before he's forced to settle into a job. 

While he loved to go out and go to parties, he was never much one for one night stands. He had always been one for the connection, for wooing someone over and doing something special. 

But when he saw a golden haired beauty, alone, in the middle of the dance floor he just couldn't help himself. Even in his drunken mind he knew the man was beautiful and he knew that he just couldn't pass up this opportunity. 

He didn't think he'd ever seen someone quite like this person.

The mans soft dirty blonde hair was bouncing around as he spun on his long legs. His bright blue eyes scanning over the room, landing on Ashton who was standing just a few feet away. 

A small smile from the blonde man was all the encouragement Ashton needed to walk up to him and wrap his arms around the mans waist. Before he knew it, the blonde was pulled up tightly against his body and he had no plans on letting go. 

All the way from the dance floor and up to some unknown apartment, Ashton didn't question his decision. All he could think of was how it felt to have the other man pressed against him, to have his soft skin and hair held between his fingers. 

Ashton barely knew who the man was, but he couldn't get enough of him. He wanted to breathe him in, feel every single inch of his body until the man told him to leave. 

On the odd occasion in which Ashton had a one night stand he'd wake up in an unknown place and he just couldn't wait to leave, to get away from the unknown person in the bed next to him and to get home where he was comfortable. But as he woke to a lanky, golden haired man in his arms he felt a sense of calm, he felt comfortable. The room he was laid in did not fit the usual standard of poor college student, it felt welcoming and homey.

For once he didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay laid in the bed with the beautiful man in his arms until he was told it was time to go.

-

And there's the second chapter! 

The chapters are going to be longer than this, these first couple are just setting the scene for their first meeting. 

Let me know your thoughts! If you enjoyed it please leave a comment or vote, or follow me if you like!

- Grace