C h a p t e r 4 1

*A/N*
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages, it's just because it was my mums wedding on Saturday and we've just been so busy with it so I really didn't have time to update. Also, there is only gonna be like 2 more chapters until this book is gonna end, I've loved every bit of it so much, thanks to everyone that has kept reading, I love you all x

*i haven't edited so sorry for any mistakes lols*

*a couple weeks later*

Me and the girls are going shopping, we're planning mine and Drews engagement party. We've just about got everything sorted; there's only a few things we need to get.

I still can't get over that I'm engaged???
Some people might think that 19 is 'too young' to get married but I think that if you know for certain that this is the person that you wanna spend your life with then go for it. Why wait?

Mine and Drews engagement party is tonight. It's not gonna be massive, the only people that are going is me, Millie, maddy, Nate, drew, Levi, Charlie and Austin.

I said that we could have it round my house instead of getting a hall or something, it's just easier.

We get all the stuff back to my house and start getting ready. We put up all the balloons and banners and set of the food and drinks. It's time to get dressed.

The girls insist that they do my make up and I let them. When they finish, I look in the mirror and I must say, I looked amazing. I had black smokey eyes, long lashes, nude lips and my hair was curled. I thank them and I put on my dress. It's a black lace dress that has no back, i bought it today.

Just as I go to see the girls down stairs, my phone dings. It's from...my dad?!

I read it and it says..

'Congrats on the engagement baby girl, just remember that nothing lasts forever; I'll make sure of that'

Oh god. My heart starts racing and I freak out. I calm down and brush it off . Oh boy was that a huge mistake.

*A/N*
I THINK THE NEXT CHAPER IT GONNA BE THE LAST IR MAYBE THE SECOMD LAST IDK YET BUT LEMME TELL YOU THAT SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOOOOOOOWN
~ Cerys x