C h a p t e r 16

"And then he kisses me on the forehead and I drift of to sleep in his arms" I explain to Maddy as we sit on my bed after school.

"I can't believe you've already done it! Me and Nate have only got to like 3rd base" she quietens  down at the end.

"It was amazing Maddy, I love him so much"

"And I love Nate so much" Maddy drags on about Nate.

"It's not all about you ya douche" I playfully hit her arm.

"Okay okay" she says laughing.

Maddy left once we had tea. She said her parents wanted her back as early as they can to tell her something. So I got dressed into some loose pj bottoms and my dads old shirt that is baggy in me. It reminded me of drew.
Drew. Drew. Drew.
I could say that name over and over and never get bored.

--------------------

The next day I grabbed my uniform and made it to school actually quite early for me. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as I entered the halls. Knowing that drew and I shared love made a tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach. As I went to my locker I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. I grin and kiss the person cheek knowing it's drew.

"Hey love" he smiles widely.
"Hey" I say turning round to kiss him again.

"I love you" he says randomly.
"I love you too" I give him a squeeze.

---------------

Ugh. 4th period was so boring. We legit did nothing in r.e, miss just thought it was fun to read through a book of religions for an hour.

I made my way over to where Millie and Maddy and the boys were. Except drew.

As I came closer to them i hear them whispering and looking at me weirdly. What the fuck.

As I came to the table they looked down at their food or phones and ignored me for no reason.

"Uh hey guys" I say, breaking the silence.

I heard a few heys and then

"Had fun with Drew Saturday night?" I heard Austin call.
What?

"Uh how d-do you know" I stutter.

"Some birdy told us" he burst out laughing.

I give Maddy the stare. How dare she.

A/N HELLO PEOPLE ON CERYS'S WATTPAD.
I'm Maddy ;) and I'm your waitress for the day.
okay really, I'm Maddy and Cerys asked me to write this chapter as she's a lazy ass ;) love ya x
I know it's shit and short, sorryyyy.
Hope you liked it!
Also if ya want to check out my stuff it's below;) 👇
Wattpad : Mxddyrose (currently writing a brad fan fic)
Instagram : Tumblrcliffford (make sure ya get the triple F)
Anyways hope ya like it and make sure to voteee!
~Maddy x