Chapter Forty-Four.

Start from the beginning

"Hyung is so naughty! I didn't know you were naughty,Hyung!",I could heard Dino teasing Seungcheol on the bed.

I turned my body to looked at them,Making one of my hand to let go of Dokyeom's cheek and making Woozi letting me go.

I let out a small chuckled as I saw Seungcheol were laying on his stomach and Dino was on top of him.

"You can't kiss Younghee! Her lips are precious! Only for me!",Dino whines and crossed his arm.

"Eh,Dino. Why is it only for you? Share it with me!",Seungkwan throw on the pillow at him.

Dino gasped when his face contact with the pillow, My eyes widen as he smirked evily.

"Oh,It's on! PILLOW FIGHT!",in a spilted of second,everyboys at the room hold a pillow.

Minghao yelled before charging at Wonwoo.

I looked at my empty hands.

I don't have a pillow,I need a pillow to survive!

Where is all the pillow at?!

I looked around the room,trying to focus on the white pillow, come on pillow where are you?!

I saw one on the floor near the door, Who threw it there?

I saw everyone are busy hitting each other,I take a deep breath before raning towards the pillow.

"Almost there",I ducked as Jun tries to hit Vernon behind me.

"YES!",I bend down to grabbed the pillow, I hold it in the air.

I finally have my weapon!

I was about to turned around to join them but I didn't know someone was behind me.

I frowned as I feel someone hitting my back softly, I turned and saw a gentleman smile.

Joshua.

"As much as I want you to join this war,I don't want you to get hurt",Joshua smiled before leaning in to kiss at my forehead.

"Try to have fun without hurting yourself,Okay?",I slowly nodded at his gentleman action.

He smiled before raning back to the white war behind him. Feathers inside the pillow came out and some was still flying in the air and some were at the floor.

I smiled evily as I saw Mingyu turning his back at me, I quickly ran to him and hit it on his body.

He yelled and turned around to attack me but he stopped as he saw me,He pulled my hand and whispered in the ear.

"I let that go,I won't hit you back. Not you Younghee,eventhough it's just a pillow,hitting you would be a bad thing for me to do..",He kissed at area below my ear.

I pouted, "B-b-ut that's the point of pillow fight,You have to hit the person with a pi-",He put a finger on my lips,shutting me out.

"Don't make me shut you with my own lips",He smirked.

I gasped and quickly hit his face with the pillow before running away.

I hit everyone who was blocking my way and I smile at how happy it scene would be like.

Everyone together.

Someone opened the door and gasped, "W-What in the world?!".

We all freezed like as if we were doing mannequin challenge.

"You boys better clean this room! Younghee why are you standing up? You should rest! Come,Darling. Let's leave this room for them to clean",Everyboys groaned and whines.