Introduction

(Without the tattoos)
So my name in Vanessa Wilkson. I'm 18 years old and have children. Yup children they are twins boy, and girl. And sister of Sammy. I have long dirty blonde hair, 5'1 tall, I have lip, nose, ear and microdermal piercing. I'm a rebel with other 4 friends.

My kids names are, Taylor Michael Caniff, and Tiffany Michelle Caniff. I decided for my kids to have something from Taylor, like his name.
Taylor, my kid, is older by 2 minute than Tiffany. They both look alot like Taylor. Their hair color, eye color and shape, face, skin, EVERYTHING!!! Of course, Tiffany has long hair up to her hips like me and a girl version of him. But Taylor looks exactly like Taylor.

(Imma start calling the kid Tay and Taylor tha big one Taylor. Ok? Ok😉)

Both of them like wearing bandanas. Crazy. They dress similar. They both know how to defend themselves. I put them in boxing classes and karate. They are homeschooled but have a few friends around the neighborhood. Lemme tell you this, they are hella smart. If I ever put them in school they'll probably be smart asses with the teachers. They are also learning how to use guns and knifes for their safety. But after they are done with their classes, I still won't let them have their own gun, or knifes because they could be playing and have an accident. I try to give them good manners.

I got pregnant with obviously the Taylor Caniff at the age of 13 he was 14. We had a good relationship. Us being stupid teens, decided to do it. We didn't use protection and I ended up getting pregnant. That day I went to tell him, he was making out with one of the sluts of the school so I decided to tell him later. When I told him, he got upset his parents decided to move to North Carolina leaving me alone. My parents were upset but still loved me, and helped me through everything, while my brother was busy with his career. I had my babies and we are her now.

As i said before, im a rebel. I some weed and drink. I know how to perfectly control it and i dint do it all the time. Two or three times a month. I also dont do it infront if them. I go doing graffiti 2 times each week. I go to the gym to box with my babies. I am also a street fighter and  racer, I earn money like that. I have about 10 Lamborghinis, and about 5 Range Rovers. Im Internet famous but just don't go on tour. I started all these stuff when I was 14, after I had my babies, I still took care of them.

But before this, I was a fucking nerd. I had short ass  hair, glasses, braces, I had no style with good grades. Now I have  longish hair, tattoos, piercings, I replaced my glasses with contacts, and I took of my braces because I didn't need them anymore, and I now have some style.

I know what y'all thinking.  Im a bad education to my kids but, i don't do all those stuff Infront of them. They know how to do graffiti but if  they once do it in a wall,in the streets, I swear ill be fucking pissed. The twins and i, have a strong bond. We are like goals. We like to play basketball together...I thought them how to play. I thought them how to penny board also. I really like how Tay takes care of Tiffany. He's a little bit taller by like 3 inches.

Till right now, all I know that Taylor is famous in some meet and greet thing where Sammy is a guest in. (Pretend that Sammy and Taylor never met so they don't know what has happened. Also that Sammy was busy all those 5 years and never has met them in person so he doesn't know their full names but their first names.)

)

These are my friends

These are my friends. We all go spray painting, we smoke weed together, we drink, we go to clubs and all that shit. I also may or may not have hooked up with the one for twice but that was a few years ago.

TIFFANY

TAYLOR