Chapter Forty-Five.

Start from the beginning

They looked at me and winked at the same time.

Younghee was about to walked towards them but Minghao told her to sit beside him instead.

Younghee turned her track and walked to Minghao instead.

"Yah!Minghao-hyung?!",Seungkwan yelled and crossed his arm.

Younghee stop walking and she stand there blinking,Not knowing what to do.

"Younghee-ah,Come back here",Vernon said with his soft voices,trying to seduced her.

I almost growled in jealous but I shake it off.

Soonyoung,Don't be jealous! Even if you like her, Don't try to fight with your brothers and make the same mistake.

I pouted and took a sip of the mango juices, ignoring Verkwan couple with Minghao fighting.

I looked at Jihoon who was siting beside me, he was glaring at the scene. I chuckled,he turned his attention to me and narrowed his eyes.

"What?",He groaned and turned his attention to the foods that were brought by the maids.

"Don't be jealous,Jihoon",I bite my lips trying to prevent from laughing.

Jihoon crossed his arm, "Then stop acting as if you didn't care".

"I want Younghee to sit beside me,Can you move?",Jihoon looked at me with a blank face.

I shake my head, "Nope,I enjoy siting beside you..Don't you enjoy it as well? My existence beside you",I smirked as Jihoon's cheek turned red.

He punched me on the shoulder and I groaned, "Don't make me bring my guitar".

I raised my hands in the air, "Sorry".

I held back a chuckle as Jihoon keep mumbling about how he wants to hit me with a guitar.

"Younghee,take a seat darling. Don't just stand there!",Our mother looked at Younghee while she placed a napkin on her lap.

I looked at Younghee as she was frustrated with herself,not knowing where to sit because well,The rest of the brothers keeps telling her to sit beside them.

Younghee blinked twice before looking at Jeonghan, She made her mind to sit beside him.

Luckily the seat beside Jeonghan was an extra chair,Jeonghan smiled as he saw Younghee walking towards him and took the seat beside him.

Jeonghan looked at us with a cocky smile.

"I guess,Younghee loves me more than you guys. Shall we begin eating?",Seungcheol who sit beside Jeonghan scoffed and pushed Jeonghan's shoulder.

Jeonghan took the advantage of the situation and lean more into Younghee's side.

Younghee who was peacefully placing the napkin on her lap didn't seems to bother with Jeonghan's action.

Sweet and innocent.

I put my elbow on the table and placed my chin on the palm of my hand,Looking at Younghee with a smile.

But in a second,I almost hit my face on the table because Jihoon pushed my elbow from the table.

"Opss,Sorry. I was about to grab the spoon but my hand accidentally knocked on your elbow",Jihoon act innocent as he grabbed his spoon.

"Yeah right",I narrowed my eyes and grabbed the spoon.

Soon all of us begin to filled our stomach with the food,I grabbed the fried drumstick chicken before Dokyeom who sits on my right side grabbed it.