warm

Clara.

"Are you warm?" Harry asks, my head nodding. He moves the blanket off and I sit up, his hand removing the sweater. He lays it beside me and he then wraps his arm around me, kissing my cheek. Then he starts pecking continuously and I start to laugh, his cheek taken in my hand.

"You feeling okay? No more nerves?" he asks, my head looking up at him.

"I'm good," I say, puckering my lips. He pecks my lips and I lean into him, his body moving into mine. He kisses my hair and I let him go to lay back down, his hands removing his shirt before he lays back down. Just the sight of him shirtless has my heart beating quicker.

"You know, I've always wanted to do this with a girl," he says, my head turning to look at him.

"Really?" I ask, his head nodding.

"But I never did because I didn't know who I'd bring," he then explains, turning to look at me. His broad chest turns to face me directly as he lays on his side and I get an overwhelming heat cover my body. He's too flawless and I want to feel him.

So I glide my fingers along his chest, his eyes watching me closely. "Gosh," I mumble, his muscles taught and hard beneath my touch. I lean in close to him and bravely set a kiss to his neck, his body willingly accept my touch. My lips trace against his skin, the warmth so comforting.

"Clara," Harry whispers, my head lifting to look up at him. I get butterflies and he leans down, kissing my lips. His hand grabs my cheek and he moves his lips with mine, my heart felt against my chest.

"God, baby," he whispers, my lips pressing to his again. This is probably the worst kissing he's ever experienced. I don't use tongue and I'm barely mobile with my lips, but the sparks are amazing.

He hooks his arm above me and I roll onto my back, his hand moving to my waist. The air is felt against my skin and I can tell he's lifted my shirt slightly. My hands hold his cheeks, needing him to stay by me.

"Take it off," I breathe, knowing he'll keep me safe. He has the look in his eyes that he wants me, my heart so fast. I want him to hold me and feel me the way I had felt him.

"Are you sure?" he asks, his green eyes looking into mine. I nod and he lifts it up, Harry tossing it beside us. I wrap my arms around his neck after he moves over me, his hands grabbing my sides.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, kissing over my cheeks. I feel him trail the kisses down to the top of my chest and my barely existent breasts remain hidden in one of the bras he had bought me. He kisses my collarbones and he sucks the skin on the base of my neck, my heart pounding.

"I trust you," I breathe out, his arm lifting so his hand laces into my hair. He kisses me and I feel his tongue run against my lips, my lips parting unexpectedly. He trails his tongue against my own and I close my mouth, not wanting to do that anymore.

"Harry," I moan, shocked at myself. He smiles before kissing me again, his body sitting up. My hands are taken and he lifts me onto his lap, my legs wrapping around his waist.

He pushes my hair behind my shoulders and he looks at my chest. I catch a hint of a smirk before he smiles up at me, eyes gleaming up at me.

"God, I'm so fucking lucky," he whispers, my lower lip taken between my teeth. I grab his cheeks as he holds my bare waist, my head leaning into his. I kiss his lips, keeping our kisses chaste.

"You're so cute," he whispers, my lips pecking his face. It makes him laugh and I smile, his arms holding me so close. But I feel his fingers start to brush against my skin, touching over the thin skin and bones that are very visible.

"I want you to help me," I blurt out, his head so close to mine.

"I know, beautiful. I will, I promise," he says, his hands so gentle against me. He leans his head down and starts to kiss my collarbones and neck.

"Is this one I bought?" he asks, brushing his lips over the bra strap before kissing my shoulder.

"Yeah," I flush, his hands holding my sides as he looks at me. He bites his lower lip and checks me out, my heart racing. His features look undeniably sexy and I have never been looked at like this before. I feel so crazy right now.

"Looks good, baby," he grins, my stomach filling with butterflies. My hands grab his cheeks and he kisses my jaw, not pushing this kissing. But I like kissing him. It makes me feel alive after months of feeling dead.

"Harry," I smile, his fingers starting to squeeze my sides.

"What?" he asks innocently, his fingers starting to move more on my sides. I try to fight it and I'm eventually bursting with laughter.

"Stop," I laugh, his hands holding my waist as he tickles me. I'm sure he's only doing this because he likes to hear me laugh. He smiles down at me and I find myself so captivated by him. His smile alone is the most beautiful sight.

I lean up and kiss his cheek, smiling at him. He lays back and I climb on top of him, his hands pulling a blanket over us. My body essentially planks over his and he wrap his arms around me, my eyes looking up at him.

"You make it better," I tell him, his eyes on me. He kisses me softly, my lips puckered.

"I'm doing what I can do to help," he whispers, pecking my lips once more. I bury my head in his neck and I set my hand on his chest, staying close to Harry as I feel myself falling asleep.

I wake up, taking note to the shirt on my torso. There's a band logo and I realize it's Harry, my lips curving. Then I see Harry's room in my sight and I notice he's taken me into his bed. Surely, he didn't want me laying on the floor without him. The bathroom door opens and Harry walks out, his legs adorning sweats and nothing else.

I bite my lower lip and he walks over to me, my body standing up on the bed. He smiles and catches me when I move onto him, my legs wrapping tightly around his waist as my arms wrap around his shoulders.

"How are you, beautiful?" he asks, my lips curving.

"I'm happy," I tell him, his hand grabbing the back of my shoulder. I lean down and peck his lips, our morning breath not something to worry about since I'm afraid to kiss deeper.

"Now let me go make you some breakfast," he says, my head nodding. I'm set down but he lets me jump on his back, carrying me this way down the stairs. I sit at the counter and he starts to cook, my eyes watching his back muscles flex as he does so. His muscles make my heart melt.

"I have to take you back to my mom's place tonight. I have to go to my friend's place," he tells me, my head nodding. I just fiddle with my fingers for a minute before he steps in front of me, his lips kissing my hair.

"I'll hang out with you tomorrow," he says, my lips curving.

He kisses my forehead and moves back to the food, undoubtedly making me happy. There isn't anything I would want more than him right now.

.....
Please vote comment and share!
Much Love! <3 xoxo