help

Harry.

Fuck.

Fucking shit, I'm horrified. I have to sit in the waiting room while my mom and other nurses attend to Clara. It kills me to think this was triggered from my fans, who clearly showed no respect to me or Clara. The only thing I regret about today was blurting out the one thing I feared I was going to say.

My girl.

Of course I just had to go and call Clara my girl. I've been so obsessed with her the past two days...I don't know. It just came out. Then I have to go and tell her she's going to England with me, like what the fuck Harry.

But I don't care. Clara has some effect on me that I don't understand. It makes me worried that if I even make a move on her, she'll do this. She'll freak out and have a panic attack. But I can't even begin to explain why those green eyes have me wrapped around Clara's finger. I've never been this way with any girl. Sure, some of the models had stomped on me with their wants, but that was shit.

Clara's very real. And I really need to make sure she's okay.

"Harry," my mom says, pulling me out of my thoughts. I'm on my feet in seconds.

"She passed out and we had to put her on oxygen. Her panic attack took a toll on her so we have to keep her here overnight," she tells me, and I feel my heart clench.

"Well, can I stay here?" I ask, her lips curving. I'm pretty sure she figured out my childish crush I have on Clara yesterday when I snuck out of her room late at night. It was so effortless talking to her.

"I don't know Harry. She needs the rest," she says, my shoulders shrugging. We walk into the room and she's sleeping, my body walking over. I kiss her hair and sit down beside her, mom making the room ready for the night.

"Don't wake her up," she scolds and I nod, looking at Clara. As soon as the lights are off and the door is closed, I'm up and shifting to the other side of the bed. I carefully lay down and rest my head on the pillow beside her head and wrap my arm around her waist.

"Holy shit," I breathe out, so content with her actually beside me. I've never had this feeling before. The women I've spent the night with weren't anything close to Clara. Those were almost forced activities, but I'm an idiot half the time. Sex is sex, and I'm still a guy.

But having someone with me, just like this, is the best feeling.

I close my eyes and kiss the corner of her jaw, relaxing and falling asleep.

"Harry," I hear someone say, my eyebrows frowning. I feel a light kiss being pressed to my cheek and my skin feels on fire with the touch, my eyes remaining closed.

"Thank you for being here for me," the voice whispers, my eyes lightly opening.

And the sight, I swear, is like I'm looking at an angel. Clara is leaning up, her body resting on her elbow as she looks at me. Her brown hair falls beside her and her green eyes are the brightest yet.

"Come here," I say, her head moving to rest in the crook of my neck as I hug her close.

"I'm glad you're okay," I tell her, her hand grabbing my shoulder blade.

"Thank you," she says, my nose buried in her hair.

"No worries," I tell her, her hand brushing over my back.

I let her go and get off the bed before I get yelled at, my body taking a seat in the chair I was in last night. She reaches over and grabs my hand, noticing the bandages have been removed. God, I could look at her for days and never get bored. The little oxygen tube runs below her nose, but her eyes say a different story. She looks so happy.

My body leans over and I hold her hand as I start to brush her hair back. Her eyes stay focused on mine and I can't tell what's going through her mind.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask, knowing she's the only thing on my mind.

She flushes, the one action I find captivating.

"You." I smile at her and kiss her forehead. It's the only safe spot to kiss without her getting scared. I had kissed the tip of her nose in the store, and I'm fairly certain that added to the panic attack.

"What about me?" I ask curiously, her eyes closing as I rest my head beside hers.

"I don't know," she shyly whispers, my fingers brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Oh, come on, I don't bite," I grin, making her cheeks flush even more.

"It's just...you're the first person I feel comfortable with after...the accident," she tells me, and I nod. I get it; I really do. I don't want her to be scared anymore.

"It's okay, Clara. You know I'm here for you. So is my mom and Gemma. But know you always have me," I tell her, her hand taking mine. I kiss her fingers and she lays to be on her back, my hands letting her go to get a nurse. Once a nurse comes in, they check up on Clara. But something the doctors start asking her make her react in a way I don't like, her face scrunching up. I can only assume it's about her parents.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I rush, Clara grabbing my arm and wrapping it around her.

"Oh, I'm sorry to provoke. Do you need a minute?" one of them asks, my eyes looking down at her. Her green eyes are skeptical but she looks at me. It's as if all the fear and the pain is gone once she looks at me. I've never experienced anything like this before. With the fans, it was happiness and tears of joy. With her, it's the realization of strength. Clara is strong once she's with me. Or so I think. I don't want to make it seem like I'm a savior.

"My parents...died. I live with his family," she rushes out, my head nodding. I start explaining the situation to put Clara at ease, her head resting on my shoulder.

I let her go so they can give her a final check-up, a knock on the door sounding my attention. My mom walks in with a bag, clothes inside. She hands them to me and I nod, but she grabs my arm.

"Don't hurt her. Please...be so careful with her," she says, and I nod. I know I won't ever intentionally hurt Clara, but I know what my mom is talking about. Clara is someone I like, and I have to be extremely careful.

She kisses my cheek and I turn back to Clara, her body getting off the bed. I leave her the clothes and walk out of the room, but my eyes widen when I see the lobby holding off cameras. Quickly, I open the door and face it, giving Clara privacy.

"I'm not going to look. There are cameras outside," is all I say, but I'm shocked when I feel two arms wrap around my waist from behind. I turn and shift so I can wrap my arms around her, my eyes looking at her.

"How are we getting out?" she asks, my hands grabbing her face. I kiss her forehead.

"We'll find a way that's safe for you," I say, her head nodding.

Once she quickly changes in the bathroom, she grabs my hand and I tell her stay close to me. I peek my head out the door and see the stairs to the right, the opposite direction of the cameras.

"Go right," I say, and she nods. We rush out of the room and run, her hand holding mine tightly. I have her jump on my back as soon as we're on the stairs and I run down to the parking structure. I don't want her to get too tired, hence why I carry her. I set her down once my car is in sight and we run, her hand holding mine again. She gets in the passenger seat and I start the car, driving out of the hospital.

"That was crazy," Clara says, my head turning to look at her. She smiles at me and I take her hand, knowing she's alright.

"It's annoying too," I say, her laugh echoing through the car. My heart stops when I hear that laugh; the sound absolutely beautiful.

I drive us back to my mom's house and park the car in the driveway, my body walking around the car to get Clara. She looks up at me and I take her hand again, this time her fingers lacing through mine. It's a new feeling to know she's comfortable with me, and it's only time I know I'll try to be with her.

......
Please vote comment and share!!
Much Love!! <3 xoxo