•Prologue•

And there he goes again. As punctual as a clock like any other morning as if he's already got every single little one of his actions thoroughly scheduled. His blond hair is styled up as usual, dark brown roots growing out from not dyeing in a while and, just like every other morning, I wonder how soft the strands would feel if I were to run my fingers through them.

He closes his front door, checks his mailbox on the sidewalk and just like every time his eyes shoot straight up to my window, making me get down further so he doesn't see me - but I know he does. I know he knows I sit here in front of my window, hiding in the darkness of my bedroom and watch him leave every morning like some fucking creep. I know it, and he knows that but, at this point, it's not like either of us care anymore.

I'll still be watching tomorrow when he opens the door to go to school, or maybe to work - I can't really tell. He's probably not as young as he looks anyway.

The boy lives alone and apparently isn't really the social type. I've never even once seen anyone other than himself coming in or out of that door - apart from his little dog of course, whose name I've learned to be Bob - and the thought for some reason kind of comforts me.

I know I shouldn't be acting like such a freak, I know this sounds wrong and fucked up but that's just what I am: a complete fucking freak. 'He's gone through so much shit' I've heard them say but, honestly, truth is I've always been fucked up in the head - that one is on me.

I can see him as he shakes his head to himself, a hint of expectation ghosting his features and he looks down and sighs. He's probably wondering why in hell I've been observing him all this time ever since I first saw him watering those many flowers of his the day I moved in like some lab experiment - although he's more like a fucking museum masterpiece in this case specifically - probably questioning himself if I'm worth calling the cops or if he should just decide to ignore me until I've gown tired. But I could never.

There's just something about him that just fucking intrigues me. Maybe it's the way he never misses the time to walk his dog or to water that colorful bunch of flowers he has by the window, or the way he laughs when he's playing with Bob on his garden and the sound just sounds so joyful and contagious you can't help but find yourself laughing along even though you have no idea what he's laughing about. Or then maybe it's the way he uninvitedly pops inside my head, late night when I've got my hands down my body with my pants pulled down to my ankles.

I try to get it out of my mind, the image of him completely naked and sprawled on my bed, his skin tinted pink contrasting with the plain white of the mattress and his cheeks flushed as he looks up at me, in a way just begging me to do something, anything.

I try to shake it off, to loosen the grip on my cock and stop it from going any further but he's fixed there, he's fixed there and he just won't leave and, before I know it, I'm letting go so hard all the air leaves my lungs and my sight blacks out for a little while, all the noise surrounding me just shuts down and I'm able to hear nothing but the sound of my own rapid breathing and my thumping heart inside my chest.

I know I shouldn't go there, but he looked so damn pretty in those shorts watering his plants that first day, I just couldn't tear my eyes away from him.

This is wrong - fuck, I know how wrong it is. I can't let myself tint black that golden aura that surrounds him. I can't let myself corrupt such an innocent glow and burn it down to ashes. But God do I want him. Fuck, I want to make him mine - to mark him up and cover that soft, pale skin of his in tons of harmless bruises and have him whining for more.

But if he ever found out who I am then there's no fucking way in hell he'd want to be anywhere near me again, nor even as much as look at me. That's just how things fucking work when you've got a reputation like mine.

If watching him from my bedroom window every single morning when I wake up is the closest I can get to giving into my desire, then fuck, so be it.

AN: hi guys! thank you sm for taking your time to read this, i truly appreciate it :) i wanna apologize in advance though that just like with my other story here, my updates are really really (really) slow bc i've started college this year and haven't had much time to write.
Hope you enjoy the story so far! Lots of love :))