Interrupted~ Male!Frisk X Reader

//IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW- YES. I MADE THIS STORY AND TRANSFERED IT OVER TO MY OLDER BOOK THAT I FORGOT ABOUT....
Enjoy!//
(A reader for the females. I will eventually make a male x male or male reader x character. Apologies -3- )
In all honesty, you could call the underground your home. Loving monsters and protective friends surrounded you. The whole deal with Chara had came to an end when the reset button was pressed. All your family (the skeleton bros, Undyne, Toriel, etc) was alive and together once again.
But one thing stood out a lot.
When the reset was hit, Frisk had became a male. Before, they were defined as human and no gender. But HE had came out and told us that he had a mix up with, well, himself.
You had liked (if bisexual isn't your sexuality, WELL NOW IT IS...) both men and women. It didn't bother anyone but something caught your attention a LONG TIME ago. You've always had a feeling for Frisk. When he was they, and when you first met them. And now, you were left in a daze and in a confused void of words and mixed emotions.
(Quick Authors Note- You and Sans are really close so he tells you all about the resets. You have grown to know when someone resets and now, you see mostly anything that Sans see. :/ Yell at me, I don't care.)
---
The current day started out like any other. You woke up in the same house and in the same bed. You got dressed in a cute, long sleeved, white turtle neck and rolled up your sleeves before putting on your black skirt and black boots with small rough designs on the outside. Pulling on your black jacket, you opened the door. Some snow poured in, along with a red rose and a note. Curiously, you picked it up and read the note, smelling the pretty flower as you did.
"(YN), come to my place when you read this note. I want your help with something.
-Fallen Human"
That was strange..
You decided to not look over this as a bad thing and walked out the door, slipping out into the snow and putting the note in your pocket.
A few long and cold minutes passed before you made it to the newly built houses door. You recalled seeing Sans help with most of everything and Alphys hook Frisk up with some electronic house devices (Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Washer and Dryer, etc.) and that Papyrus had prepared a LOT of spaghetti for the teenage boy. You knocked on the door. 'He must need help with moving things around.' You had concluded. He doesn't often need help with much. But when the door had opened, you were dead wrong.
----
--Frisk's PoV--From the Note--
I had to get rid of some of my stuff and I needed help. Maybe (YN) could help me.
I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down in a letter that I needed her extra hands to help me out. Of course, being me, I snickered. It sounded dirty. I ran to her house door and placed the note down, along with a rose I had gotten for the only other human. I stood there and waited a bit, lost in thought. 'The only other human. And damn, she was attractive.' A small smile developed on my mouth and a blush ran to my cheeks. 'Her (e-c) eyes were just gorgeous all on their own and her (h-l) (h-c) hair always majestically flew back in the wind and framed her beautiful, (s-c) face when she stopped and smiled with her adorable smile...' I continued to think of her beauty and the smile had grown to a smirk, the blush furiously heating my face. I looked to my side, 'And her stylish clothes are always so nice...a-and her body. Her size was perfect and her breasts always seemed to beg to be touched, like her ass..' I stared to pant as I looked down. My pants had gotten really tight. 'Goddammit...' I bit my lip and ran home.
At my house, I had unzipped and unbuttoned my pants, ripping my boxers off along with the pants. "J-Jesus Christ," I hissed at the relief and rubbed my thumb on my tip, the rest of my hand pumping myself. I tightened my grip and began to thrust and hump into the tightness of my hand, thinking of it as (YN)'s tightness. "F-fuck! You're so tight! Nngh--you drive me crazy with your hot body and your gorgeous face and y-you in ge-nneral makes me so-so--H-HOT!!" I growled and moaned as I came prematurely to the thought of her. I panted and looked at my newly found cock. I was ready for a round two when I heard a knock. I hoped for the best when I looked out my peeping hole and saw...
Her.
In all her glory, and man, did she look as delicious as ever. Still holding myself, I pumped myself again a couple times before deciding that I needed her. So, so badly.
Pulled my hand away (after he cleaned it-), I ripped the door open and pulled her in.
(HAH. YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO COMPLETE THIS STORY IN ONE STORY BUT I AM DOING IT IN TWO--as long as this gets good views. -3- I hoped you enjoyed he first part!)