Papyrus x Reader - Summer Love

* Hey, Extenddongs. I am here to make ANOTHER story and this time, I am going to try harder!
* Let us see how this works.
* Also, this is setting on the surface and the monsters are welcomed now. I know, there was a specific word for that but I forgot..
~~~~~~~~~~

The day was warm and the sun set up high on the skies. Perfect day to STAY INSIDE AND BE ON YOUR PHONE THIS ENTIRE SUMMER.
Yeah...perfect.
As you looked up from your Facebook, you noticed that it was still early. Maybe...you could see the sun at least once.
You placed your phone on your bed and stood, going to your living room. A walk sounds nice.
Your parents were not home, rather on a trip to see some friends in (another country or state of your choice). You were 16, so they believed you were responsible enough.
---Time Skip because Flicker is Lazy---
"Lazy bones!"
That voice..
"SANS!!"
Will not...
"SANS GET UP OR I WILL THROW YOU INTO THE WATERS."
SHUT UP.
JUST SHUT UP!!
You had made it to the beach and had sun bathed for 15 minutes, hoping to get some nice silence. Oh boy, you were wrong.
You stood from you (f/c) towel and (f/c) umbrella, pulling your sunglasses on and pulled a towel around your one piece and shorts (choose your colors and style). You walked (more like strutted) to the sources of the sound to give them a piece of your mind.
"Hey!" You shouted. The two men looked to you.
They weren't men, rather boney skeletons.
The tallest one stood straight and stared at you with tiny white pupils (?). You froze.
"Ah! A human! Hello!" He grinned and placed his boney hands on his hipbones. The smaller one grinned the entire time. He was staring you, scary like.
"H-h.." You stared a bit before tilting your head down. "Nevermind. J-just..please keep it down." You turned on your heels before his hand grabbed your shoulder with a laughter. "Human, something is obviously wrong! Did we disturb you more than noise?" He asked. The small one, assumed to be Sans, stood. "Papyrus, I am going to go get some food. I will bring you two back a few fries and milkshakes."
And with those words, he left.
---Papy POV---
Wowie! This human has stayed here for 11 whole minutes with me! A new record!
This girl, (Y/N), has actually decided to stay and talk! After I had apologized for my loud voice and my lazy brother, we just started to talk like we were great friends! I am surprised, this human has given me a weird feeling in my soul.
Sans had came back with milkshakes and fries for this lovely lady and I, and boy, was it weird!
"Hey, Papyrus," (Y/N) grabbed my attention and I looked to her.
"Yes, human?" I responded.
She then dipped her fry into the chilly treat and ate the potato stick!
"Uh...was that odd." I blinked (sort of) and tilted my head. "Try it! It is good!"
I sighed and gave it a try. The salty potato stick with the chocolate treat together was oddly incredible!
"Wowie!"
(Y/N) giggled at my reaction and I heard shuffling. Sans got to my ear (not really) and whispered something.
Something so devious,
So evil,
So NAUGHTY!..
I had to do it.
It would be stupid to not to try it out!

-Short Time Skip-
-Your PoV-

I sat down and sighed, the sunsetting in such a beautiful way. The waves crashed onto the sand and rolled back, only to repeat this process. Papyrus had came back with one more milkshake and a few more fries. "Human! I have something for you!"
I lookef up and smiled. "Thanks Papyr-"
"It isn't this!"
I blinked, "Ok..What is it?"
Papyrus dipped a fry in the milkshake and placed it near my mouth.
--Writers PoV--
"I-I can feed myse-" before you could complete this sentence, the fry was shoved into your mouth. You gaged a bit as it was now in your throat. A bit of milkshake was on your cheek now.
As you swallowed, he leaned over. Your eyes connected a bit.
"Human..you got..a little.." His face was red.
"A little what?"
He then licked the bit off your face. You felt like your cheeks had turned into cherry bombs, soon to explode like your heart was.
"You got something, too?"
He froze. "Really? Where?"
"Here." You had placed your lips on his teeth were his would have been. Papyrus blushed harder and pulled away a bit afterwards. "Human."
"Y-yes?"
"I, the GREAT Papyrus, would like to ask you out on a date!"
You laughed and hugged him. "Of course!"
"Wonderful!!"

Sans stood there, watching. "If she hurts him, I swear to god

I will kill her."