Chapter 2

Second chapter enjoy! Thanks for sticking by, it means a lot to me 💋

Play the song at the top because why not? I like listening to music when I'm reading and I chose this one for you guys so don't forget to play it 👌🏻

This song also relates to the chapter (well a little)  which makes it so much better

Song: It Hurts Cover By James Arthur

^*^*^*^*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm

and started my morning routine. I brushed my teeth, I ate breakfast, got dressed, made my lunch then I was out the door. I walked to my bus stop and when my bus arrived I showed the driver my bus pass and sat at the back, my usual spot.

When my bus stop was next I pulled the trigger to signal that someone's coming down at that bus stop. I got out and walked, I saw Maddie coming out of the apartment and I called her.

"Maddie!" I called out as her head snaps towards me, she smiles and crosses the road so she can get to me.

"Good Morning" I said with a bubbly voice

"What's good in the freaking mornings Sam?" She said as she sighs

"Touché" I said with a chuckle

We got to school and went upstairs, since she's in another section close to us her locker is just across

We got to school and went upstairs, since she's in another section close to us her locker is just across. I walked to my locker while Maddie waited for me, I took my stuff and put it beside the door on our home room. We then walked towards her locker, I turned around and saw Damien. I've had a crush on him since grade 5 (pathetic right?) but I can't help it. I didn't notice that I've been staring at him for so long and that I had a huge smile plastered on my face.

"Ayeee" Maddie mocked as I rolled my eyes

"I wasn't-" I was going to defend myself but Maddie interrupted me

"Checking him out? Uhuh.." She said as she earns a light push from me.

"Whatever he's cute, and you know that because you had a crush on him too when we were on grade 6 'no he put that chair for me'" I said as I mocked her voice on the last part, yes me and Maddie had the same crush when we were on grade 6, it was funny because we would fight over him. I still can't get over the fact that she's already over him and I'm not when I've had a crush on him for the longest time now! 1 year 189 days to be exact (I'm so pathetic, how did I even calculate that?)

"You're staring at him again" Maddie said as she disrupts me from my thoughts

"Whatever, when we were on grade 6 you were worse. You drooled over him" I said as I laughed

"Ha.Ha.Ha. At least I don't calculate for how many years and days that I've liked him, unlike someone here" She said in a mocking tone, I rolled my eyes at her for the billionth time now.

"Whatever I'm gonna go" I said as Maddie trails from behind me, she catches up to me.

"You do know he like Carly right?" She said as I sigh, yes I know no need to remind me that I don't stand a chance.

"Whatever I don't care, I don't like him anymore" I said as I looked down at the floor

"You always say that, why can't you get over him already? I faced facts why can't you?" She asked as I kept staring at floor. I didn't know that Maddie stopped walking, I turned around and looked at her. Maybe it's because he's my first crush?

"He's cute" I said

"Right, like I don't know that. Get over it already, you're hurting yourself" She said as I sigh

"I'll try" I said, the bell rang signaling for us to go to our home room. I waved good bye to Maddie as I walked to my home room, luckily Lassie's no here I won't be late.

~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way to my next class, Social. After this period is lunch and I can't wait, I sat at my. Chair and waited for everybody, once the class was filled up the teacher started taking attendance.

"Hey Sam" Fille said from beside me

"We literally just saw each other from the last 3 periods" I said

"Duh, were in the same section" Fille said in a FYI tone

"Whatever" I said as I turned to look at the projector

"No need to be salty" Fille said as I rolled my eyes at him, I gave out a big sigh and didn't know that it was that loud. Everybody then turned their heads towards me, I feel my face heat up I hate getting unwanted attention, this is so embarrassing. I looked at my book with wide eyes and I tried to hide my cheeks with my hair.

"Karma is a bitch" Fille said with a chuckle

"If Karma was truly a bitch you would've been dead by now" I said as I smirked

"Touché" Fille said as he chuckled

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the very short chapter but I'm going to be busy next week so this chapter is early and short because of my busy schedule. I have quizzes and projects due next week so I had to rush this chapter. I also have a performance next week Thursday so we have practice, sorry for the inconvenience but if it. Makes you feel better I'm uploading 2 chapters next next week.

Chapter 3 and 4 due December 16, 2016

Published December 4, 2016

Loves, Hugs and Kisses
Jusienx 💕